CHAPTER 39

"where are we going hyung?" Jungkook asked as he buckled up his seat belt..

"ummm it's a surprise.. you will know it .." Taehyung said .. and he reached out for the back seat trying to grab something ..

'Huh hyung you are no fun.." Jungkook said with a pout , arms crossed over his chest..

Taehyung chuckled at the younger. He put a plastic bag on the younger's lap.." Here .."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows... in confusion...." What is this hyung...?" He was peeking through the plastic..

"break fast ... I guess you didn't have your breakfast yet..." Taehyung said and started his car.

Jungkook smiled at the younger as he felt so overwhelmed that how the elder taking care of him.. he felt nice.

"and what about you..? how will you eat while eating?"the younger asked as he saw there was two burger and a banana milk and a strawberry milk shake..

"feed me..." Taehyung turned his head towards the younger , showing his boxy grin,...

Jungkook giggled and took out a burger and started feeding the elder who was gladly accept it without any tiny bit of hesitant .. The younger brushed some break crumbs from the corner of the elder's lips by his hand...

"You know you are a total wifey material..." Taehyung said in his flirtatious tone. In return... Jungkook smacked his arm playfully while brushing a crimson red...

____

"what ? are we here...? Don't tell me that we will be going their.." Jungkook asked as soon as Taehyung stopped his car in front of their destination... excitement was clearly visible on the younger's face.

Taehyung gave a nod ... " yes we are going to spend some hours here in this pet play house..."

"oh god hyung ... this is so great..." Jungkook said smiling ly and hopped off from the car... Taehyung also smiled seeing the younger's bunny smile... Taehyung knew he will gonna like this ... he knew how the younger fond of cute animals..

"Slow down bunny .... " Taehyung also hopped of from his car after parking and started following the elder with hurried steps..

After reaching the near of the pet shop ..,. Jungkook stood infront of the door as Taehyung behind him... Jungkook was looking around the shop with his big bambi eyes..

When they entered the store a middle aged man came and lead them towards the playing room.. Taehyung held the younger's hand in his own... caressing it with his thumb... Jungkiook smiled and squeezed his hands lightly like he wanted to thank the elder for this..

Meanwhile they reached the room and saw many cute little pets were wandering around and some pets were playing with some people...

"Tae see this cute puppy... " Jungkook dragged Taehyung towards a small fluff ball and bend down to the puppy... caressing his soft fur with his hands... " Aww its so cute... tae..."