CHAPTER 29

Jimin waved his hands in front of the younger."hey Kookie...?"

Jungkook couldn't look away.. from the view infront of his eyes... Irene laughing at something.. Taehyung said and he smiled himself too. Jungkook felt so sick watching them ...

He saw Hoseok with his friends waiting on the line for the ferries wheel.

Hoseok was bit upset he couldn't bare watching the two of them together.. He wanted Irene and Jungkook wanted Taehyung ..... But both will never be their's or will they ?

"Are you okay? " Jimin asked ... "What' are you looking at—" He follows the direction and saw Taehyung and Irene.

"This fucking dickhead.. .. I swear I'm going to kill this bastard.." Jimin started walking towards the direction.. but the younger quickly held him back... by grabbing his arm.

"Don't make a scene please jiminie.." Jungkook requested.

"Why not?... You guys have not started dating yet and he's already cheating on you..."

"That's exactly... my point hyung.. We are not a thingi.. yet. As far I know he didn't broke up with her... " Jungkook explained ..

Jimin huffed In anger.." That's unbelievable.."

"he's the same old Taehyung nothing changed hyung..." Jungkook said in a sad tone.... Oh how much he wanted the elder to change ... and love him... but alash...

"Come on Kookie..."Jimin dragged the younger towards the ferries wheel.

"what are you doing jiminie..?" Jungkook aksed.

"we are getting you on that ferris wheel with Taehyung"

"Wait what ??? and how ?" Jungkook's eyes widened in shock..

Before Jimin could answer... Taehyung turned his head to them as he saw them approaching him...

Jungkook had never seen Taehyung looked so scared.. and intimidated. He stared at the younger as if he had seen a ghost.. Jungkook's legs felt like jelly as Irene smiled widely at him and pulled him into a hug.

"Jungkook" She squealed ." I'm so happy to see you.."

"yeah good to see you too." Jungkook replied... avoiding Taehyung's instance gaze...

Jungkook looked at Hoseok and his friends... who were eyeing him. Hoseok had attractive friends but just like Taehyung he always made sure to keep them all away from the younger..

"Hey Jungkook..." Jackson Said as he smiled widely at the younger..

Jungkook quickly glanced at Taehyung and realized how tense he seemed. There was smoke coming from his ears...

"Hey Jackson.." Jungkook replied with a smile..

"how are you .... Btw..?" He asked..

"All good ... just been busy a little..." Jungkook replied "

"aww you look cute when you smile.."

"Thanks Jackson hyung.." Jungkook said, blushed a little.

Meanwhile Taehyung was fuming in anger.... For a known reason..

"Irene... you want to ride with me?" Jimin looked over his shoulder to catch her attention..

"ummm " She hesitates... looking between Taehyung and Jimin..

"Come on. It's give us time to catch up.. plus I'm sure Taehyung can survive a minute alone without you...." Jimin mocked..

"Yeah okay.." Irene said.

"Then who's going with Taehyung?" Hoseok asked...

"Jungkook will go with him.." Jimin said.

"nah...< Taehyung will go with me.." Hoseok replied.

"It's okay hobi I'll go with kookie.." Taehyung said.

Hoseok stared at the both Taehyung and Jungkook before crossing his arms and turning away, not bothered to pick a fight..

"We have to talk " Taehyung said as he saw everyone had already climbed into the ferries wheel.

"there is nothing to talk about.." Jungkook said sternly.

"Jungkook please.." Taehyung grabbed his hand.

Jungkook brushed his hands away and climbed into the cart, feeling it away back and forth. Taehyung sat across from the younger.

Jungkook felt as they slowly start moving and his heart beat quickly ...picked up. Jungkook wasn't one to be afraid of heights but being here with Taehyung made him nervous.

Jungkook didn't want to admit that maybe the talk they were about to have would either break them apart or make them together.

"I'm breaking up with her .... Tonight..." Taehyung said suddenly..

"You can't do that Taehyung?" Jungkook shook his head." Stop saying that again and again... and stop giving me hope.." Jungkook said ... whispering the last sentence.

"I'm not happy with Irene.. you know ,... that.." Taehyung snapped.

"But you seemed happy though.."

"it's all an act.. I didn't want hobi to suspicious on me..... that why I let her hug me trust me kook it was all acting.." Taehyung explained.

"We have to stop ..." Jungkook began/. " Whatever this is... "Jungkook pointed between them.." it's over Taehyung .. I'm not going to live like this in a lie... we can't be together..."

"don't say that KOO" Taehyung shook his head..

"You know it's true... you never going to change... let's say that even if we are end up together then you will get bored of me in sometimes and then you will leave me.. and i-I don't w-want that.."

Taehyung runs his hands through his hair... frustrated by the younger's words.

Jungkook looked away , feeling his eyes fill up with tears... he wouldn't cry over Taehyung ,, it was pathetic.

Jungkook looked out into the darkness , trying to find a single star in the sky but none could be seeb. Goosebumps filled his body from the cold breeze as they finally reached the very top..

Everything was glowing from every direction below them. If Taehyung and Jungkook were in good terms then they could have been having an amazing time right now..

Instead , Jungkook find himself breaking up into tears.

"You are wrong KOOk " Taehyung finally spoke.." It's impossible to ever get bored of you.. I've been know you basically all my life and I still can't get enough of you... I want you, Jungkook only you.."

[To Be Continued]
_______________

Leave your thoughts and don't forget to vote yeah?^_^

Sorry for the boring chapter ... 😶😶😶

Your Author nim : Mavae ~ 💜

__________🍁____________