19 - One Step At A Time

Alexis POV
Am I excited that Will is finally going to meet my parents.

Kinda...

I know he is nervous about it we have been on the plane for about an hour now, his leg keeps bouncing up and down.

I placed my hand on his leg, calming him down.

"Baby. Calm down it's going to be fine."

"What if they don't like me, or what if I mess up."

"They are going to love you.."

"Ok if you say so, we are meeting them at the hanger right."

"Yup!"

"So I have about an hour to prepare for this meeting."

"Don't worry you'll be fine."
——————————————————
"Mom!"

"Henry!"

I ran to them and gave them a hug.

"Hey pumpkin how are you?"

"I'm great Henry."

"Sweetie hi, I was so glad when you told us you'd be making this trip come on a lot of people are excited that your here!"

"Who is this?"

Henry pointed at Will, his nerves seemed to have calmed down. Because he shoots me his megawatt smile. Instantly putting on his charm.

I guess Henry couldn't recognize Will with his sunglasses on because he is a huge LA Loins fan.

Will took off his glasses, Henry's face lights up like a child on Christmas.

"Your Will Clements, oh my lord I'm a huge fan of yours, wait."

"Lex.What is The Will Clements doing here with you?"

"Hello sir, I'm actually Alexis' boyfriend."

"Is this true?"

I nodded my head still shocked that he used the word boyfriend, is that what we are. Are we dating? We haven't even been on our first date yet.

"Alexis you ready to go."

"Yea coming mom."

Me and Will hop in the back seat his brown eyes find mine, he laces his fingers through my and lifts up my hand to his lips placing a soft kiss on it. Like he is silently telling me that everything will be fine.

"So Will? you guys are doing very well in the game so far you ready for the Super Bowl."

"Uh yes sir we are, my coach and I have prepared the team for everything."

"Well I will be there watching it so you better win, we'll not there I will be at the house on the couch."

"Uh I could hook you guys up with a few tickets."

"Oh really that would be great!"

"Yea I'm just need to call my manager."

"So pumpkin how did you meet this guy."

"We met at a party,and then at a bar."

I spent the next  few minutes telling them the story on how we met.
——————————————————
Will POV
We pulled up to the house, the house where Alexis grew up. Where she spent her time, had her first steps, her first heartbreak, all of her firsts happened in this house.

We got into the house Henry started taking the bags upstairs. I helped him out taking the bags to the guest room.

"Oh sweetie I'm going to make your favorite for dinner could you and Will head to the store to pick up some ingredients."