Chapter 4: I Am Not Your Queen (Part 2)

~Before Maria Wakes Up~

~April 16, 1,118~

7:00 am

*Colin's POV*

I woke up with a start looking at my surrounding, noticing that i was in a cellar, i also noticed that i was in different clothes, "Colin it is alright" someone said i looked around the cellar "who's there" i asked then i saw a girl come she had blonde hair and pale ocean blue eyes she looked like a ghost "my name is claire" claire said "do i know you" i asked "you should know me" she said i looked at the ground thinking for a moment then it came to me "Aunt Claire" i said she smiled and nodded "i am glad you remember me colin" she said "of course i do, but Aunt Claire where am i" i asked "you are in Nydaviel my dear" she said "I thought Nydaviel, was destroyed by Zears" i said "not all of it but most of it" she paused before continuing "my dear we have to get you out of this cellar" she said i looked at her confused "how can i get out, this cellar is made metal" i said she smiled at me then looked at the cellar door where i saw a marter "Claire" the Zear said "Kala" kala said before i could say anything my aunt spoke "Colin go with Kala he is a good person" she said "how do you know" i asked "i know that he is a good person, because i helped him and his family when he was young" she said i nodded "so i gave her my word, that i will help her in her time of need, even if she is a ghost" Kala said wait a ghost? "aunt celia what is he talking about" i asked her she looked at me with sorrow "not now Colin, i'll tell you later now go with Kala your sister will be here soon" she said then left in thin air "come on Colin, we must leave before other guards come" Kala said i nodded and changed really quick into a black t-shirt and jeans with shoes and walked out of the cellar with Kala.

~At Dinner~

9:10 am

*Maria's POV*

When i saw the doors to my old dining room i started to get nervous, 'what if Kaik just kills me' i thought 'he isn't Maria, he wants you as his queen' Katrina said i nodded my head and stopped talking to Katrina, the Zear then opened to the doors to the dining room, i saw who i think is Kaik in the center of the table "Well if it isn't my Queen, please sit down" he said i walked into the room and a Zear pulled out a chair for me, i hesitated but sat down anyway. "So my Queen how do you like the new Nydaviel" Kaik said i looked at him in disgust "I am not your Queen" i hissed and you know what he did, he just laughed "Oh my dear, have you learned nothing yet, i am now King of Nydaviel" he said but paused for a minute "my Queen can be whomever i want, and that's you my dear" he said i looked at him knowing my eyes have gone red "I AM NOT YOUR QUEEN NOR WILL I EVER RULE BY YOUR SIDE" i yelled he tried to hide it but i saw it, he flinched, guards then came and held me back "let her go" Kaik said and they did, he then got out of his chair and came over to were i was standing, and he slapped me with such force i fell to the ground clutching my cheek "YOU WILL NOT ACT THAT WAY WITH YOUR KING" he yelled i flinched "now get up and go to your chambers you need your rest for our wedding tomorrow" he said i nodded and got up and walked out of the room and to my chambers thinking about how i'm going to escape this wedding.

~In the Ruins of Nydaviel~

9:50 pm

*Celia's POV*

After we finished all of the planning to attack the wedding, yes Kala told me that Kaik is planning to wed my best friend, we all went to sleep except me and my brother, i walked over to my brother who was looking at the palace in the distance "hey" i said touching his arm he turned and looked at me with a sad look on his face, i gave him a look of sympathy i was going to say something but he cut me off "she is still in there" he said "colin we are going to rescue her tomorrow" i said "i have to tell you something" he said i nodded indicating that he should go on "i talked to Aunt Celia" he said "what" i said shocked i thought she would be dead by now "colin how she must be dead by now" i said "i think she is" he said but before either of us could go on i heard a voice i thought i wouldn't hear again "Children i came with news"

~Before Colin and Celia~

8:50 pm

*Maria's POV*

i was getting ready for bed when i felt another presence in the room i turned around and saw Claire "Claire, what are you doing here" i said she looked at me for a second then spoke "i am here with news, i overheard Kaik talking about you" she said i looked at her confused "what did he say" i asked she looked anxious for a ghost "Claire, you can tell me" i said but what she said shocked me "Kaik is planning on killing you after he weds you"

~In the Ruins of Nydaviel~

9:50

*Celia's POV*

"Aunt Claire what is the news" i asked "Kaik is planning on killing Maria after he weds her" she said "he's going to kill Maria, but why" i said my voice wavering a bit "If Kaik, kills Maria then he will gain her power because they would be married and he will finish off what he started" my Aunt said i nodded it did make sense why he wanted to wed her, then my aunt said "but you can prevent that from happening" i was confuse "what can we do" colin said "i have a spell that i can do, but it comes with a price" she said and now i even got more confused i knew my aunt could do spells but what spell is she talking about, i kept thinking of all the spells my aunt taught me and Colin, then it clicked "The Binding Spell"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What is the price of the spell?

Is The Price of the Spell Good or Bad?

Will Celia and Colin make it in time to kill Kaik?

All those questions will be answered in the next Chapter, and you guys can comment on what you think

the answers will be to the questions, please heart and vote thank you BYE LOVELIES :)