Chapter 7: Should We Go Back?

Celia's outfit is in the External link at the end of the chapter.

******************************************

~May 25, 1,118~

12:30

*Maria's POV*

It has been about a month since we have been here and also a month since we beat Kaik and now Colin, Celia, and I are discussing whether or not to stay in Nydaviel or go back to Earth "Colin, Celia i know we have our lives set on earth, but we also have our lives set here." i said Colin looked at Celia "Maria is right Celia, do you really want to be bombard with paparazzi the rest of your life" Colin said Celia looked uncertain but she nodded with a little bit of hesitation, "I guess your right" she said looking down i sighed "Colin can you give me and Celia a minute" he nodded and left but before he left he came towards me and gave me a passionate kiss when he pulled away he said "know that i will always Love You no matter what choice you make" i nodded and with that he left closing the door behind him.

"Celia-" but before i could say anything Celia interrupted me "Maria i know you what your going to say" i nodded "Chris is still going to be there, but i know you love Kala more than you can ever like Chris" i said she nodded "i do love Chris but i love Kala more" she said i nodded "I know i can see it in your eyes when your with him" i said she laughed but i could see it was a forced laugh "why are you forcing yourself to laugh" i said she looked at me then at the ground and said "I need to tell you something" i nodded "go on Celia you can tell me" I said she looked up at me and took a deep breath but what she said surprised me.

*Colin's POV*

I was outside in the hall, when the door opened i looked behind me and saw Maria come out looking pale and shocked, but what I also noticed was that Celia wasn't with her so I walked towards Maria "Mari what's wrong" I asked she looked at me and I saw that she was crying, she then ran towards me and started crying harder, i hugged her in a comforting hug "Maria what is wrong you scaring me" I asked again she pulled away and looked at me and then smiled....okay either she's Bipolar or is going crazy...but I love her either way "Mari are these happy tears or sad tears" I asked she smiled and said "b-both" she paused then continued "Celia just told me something happy but it is also sad for the both of us" she said "what is it is Celia okay" I asked She nodded "y-yes of course she is, it's nothing bad" she said I sighed in relief "did Celia say yes to live in Nydaviel or go back to Earth" I asked Maria looked at me with sad eyes "that's the problem Celia needs to go back" she said Celia said no to staying here? "Why does she have to go back" I asked she looked at me and what she said was shocking, but I could see why she had to go back to earth.

*Celia's POV*

I can't believe I told Maria my secret, I figured out after the battle, when I went to the healers so they can heal all my wounds, but I made sure that my Aunt Claire put a protection spell on me, but it only protected the inside of me not the outside, and they told me about the secret, no doubt Maria told Colin, I don't mind because he's my brother, but I wonder how he will react, I was sitting in a chair in the meeting room while playing with my Tiara, (oh I forgot to mention after the battle Maria made me a princess The Princess of War and she made Colin the king but he's a prince until they get married which Is very soon) while I was busy playing with my tiara I heard the door open and I turned around and saw Maria and Colin come in, Oh Boy.

*Third Person POV*

Everybody was murmuring in the throne room wondering what was going on, but it soon got quiet when the trumpets blew, and one of the Knights said "Now let us welcome Queen Maria of Nydaviel, King Colin, and Princess Celia of War" after the knight finished in came the Queen, King, and Princess, they started walking towards the front of the room down the isle. When they got to the front of the room they stood there quietly until Queen Maria began to speak"We are gathered here today, to announce if we are going to earth or staying here in our rightful home Nydaivel" everyone began murmuring again but the knight told them to be quiet and shut up instantly. Maria the continued "we have decided that we are not going back to earth, we are staying here where we rightfully belong" she said Everybody began to cheer happy to be staying in Nydaviel while chanting "Long Live Queen Maria" the Queen smiled and began speaking again, the room went quiet " we also have another announcement, if the Princess Of War may come forward" Maria said Celia was nervous when Maria and Colin cam in they talked to her about what she should do and what is right, but she was also nervous this very moment, but got comfortable and walked up to Maria, "the Princess of War is not going to stay here in Nydaivel, she is going back to earth with her former lover Chris Evans a great friend of mine when I used to live on earth, but she promised and swore to come visit us every month, she is also with child of this man, no they are not married but i will allow it, Princess Celia do have any words you'd like to say" Maria asked Celia nodded and began to speak "People of Nydaviel, I am very sad about leaving Nydaviel, Nydaviel has been my home for many Generations, I would like to thank Queen Maria and her family for looking after me and my brother when are family died in the attack, and for everyone who has been kind to me, I just thank you so much for that, I will miss you all dearly" Celia said then stepped back "That is all we for today thank you for attending you may now be dismissed" Queen Maria said and then everyone dispersed from the throne room.

*Maria's POV*

We were all outside getting ready to see Celia leave back to earth, when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw Kala "Hello Kala" I said "Hello you Majesty" he said "is there a problem" I asked he shook his head no but then said "Celia really with child" he asked I looked at him "yes she is the healers confirmed it, and I know your sad but it was the right thing to do, I am very sorry Kala" I said Putting a hand on his shoulder he nodded looking down "it's okay you majesty" he said and we stopped talking after that, Celia then came out and I saw that she was in the same outfit she was in when she came back to Nydaviel she walked towards me and hugged me, I hugged her back "whatever you do Celia I will always be here for here, and I am happy about the choice you have made" she nodded and I felt tears on my shoulder I pulled back and gave a shook of my head "there is no need to cry Celia" I said while wiping her tears she nodded " I w-will miss y-you Mari" she said I nodded and I didn't notice until I felt a tear drop fall onto my hand that's when I began crying "I will miss you too" I said and hugged her again she hugged back but then pulled away and smiled at me then went to hug Colin who was crying, they said something's to each other and I'm guessing Colin made a joke because Celia laughed then turned back to her grim face, she kissed her brother on the cheek and then moved on to hug Kala, Celia said something to him and he smiled and then kissed her cheek.

After all the good-bye's she finally got into the middle of the circle where the portal is at and told the man to open it she smiled at us one last time before she disappeared.

*Celia's POV*

When I got back to the house I saw that the Living room was still a mess, I sighed and began cleaning it up, after all the cleaning up I decided to call Chris "CELIA" I heard on the other end " Chris its me Celia can you come over I need to tell you something" I said "Where the Heck have you been for the past month" he said I sighed and said "i'll tell when you get here" and with that i hung up.

After a couple of minutes I heard a knock at the door, I got up from the couch and opened the door and saw Chris but before i could say anything he attacked me with a hug i hugged him back "don't worry Chris i'm here" i said he just hugged me tighter "I thought you where dead" he muttered into my hair before letting go "i'll tell you everything, come on in" i said he nodded and walked in i closed the door and lead him to the living room and we sat down on the couch i took a deep breath "well i'm guessing you have answers" i asked he nodded so i told him everything from when i left until now leaving the pregnancy out of this. After a couple of minutes of being silent i decided to break the silence "i understand, if you don't want to be with me anym-" i couldn't finish cause he kissed me then pulled back "of course i want to be with you even....if you are from a different realm, we could be a family" he said i smiled i guess this a good time to bring this up "umm...Chris one more thing, I'm Pregnant" i said he looked at me shocked then kissed me again then pulled back again smiling putting a hand were there was a little bump "well i guess are family is just beginning."

*Maria's POV*

After Celia left everyone dispersed and went to there homes, but I stayed there for a couple minutes thinking what's going to happen to Celia, how Chris is going to react. But I was pulled out of my thinking when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw Colin "you miss her already" he asked I nodded he came behind me and hugged me by my waist looking at the portal "we all miss her, even my Aunt" I nodded and said "we should go inside the Palace it's getting late" he nodded and we walked with are hands intertwined back to the palace knowing that it's not going to be the same with out Celia "Long Live The Princess of War"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What did you guys think about to chapter?

Is Celia going to come back and Visit?

Tell me what you think is going to happen in the comments. I hope you guys

Like this chapter, and I'm sorry for not updating I had writers block. Well I'll see next time

Goodbye my Princesses ☺️☺️☺️☺️