First Time and I Failed

I crawl through the hole. It's dark and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

I continue to crawl and from my observations I am not far from my room. I hear someone barge into the room I was in.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!!!"

I hear a gunshot and I immediately had to stop myself from screaming. They were going to kill me.

"GET THE LAST PERSON WHO VISITED HER IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!

I crawl and make my way to a vent. I peep through the slots and see someone with a mask on and dark overalls.

The person who last visited me came in. Who are they.

"Where did the girl go?" the person in the dark overalls asked.

"I-I don't know. She w-was in h-here."

"Well no shit sherlock. That is not what I asked. You know what. Why am I even dealing with you....this world would be so much better if you weren't here."

That is a pretty harsh thing to say. The next thing I knew was that the person was killed instantly.

The other person in the dark overalls didn't even spare a second glance.

"Clean this piece of shit up now!"

I saw at least ten people come in the room and carry the body away. I feel so much pity for these people that work here.

I continue to peep through the slots. The person in the dark overalls points the gun into the ceiling and shoots.

I crawl as fast as possible while listening to the gunshots get closer and closer to my area.

Pain

Fear

Numbness

That is what I felt.

The pain from the gunshot was inevitable. It was the worst thing I could have ever felt besides getting my nails plucked off like feathers on a bird.

All actions ceased when the blood started dripping from the ceiling and onto the floor.

"What the hell is that?"

You would think that these people would know what blood looks like.

"That appears to be blood master."

"Well no shit sherlock. What I meant was... where the hell did it come from?"

"It came from the ceiling master. When you shot right there, blood started to seep through the hole."

I....am...fucked. I can't even crawl with my injured hand.

"Get up there now and see what the hell that was."

They are coming. Fuck.

I crawl through the passage way as quickly and quietly as I could. I was almost out of the area when I made one more move and made the loudest creek.

"What was that?"

More gunshots went through the ceiling.

I tried crawling a little faster but the bullet hit my leg. I let out the most deafening shriek. It was so painful I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

The ceiling broke and I lay sprawled out on the floor in front of everyone.

"There you are darling. I thought we would never be able to find you again but looks like we did.

I lay there with such disappointment in myself.

How could I have not escaped. Why didn't I just leave?

Because you are an idiot and you were being to nosy when you should have just left.

What do they all say

Curiosity kills the cat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any thoughts on Kacie trying to escape?

Any thoughts on her not making it out?

ANYWAYS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!