Warrior Part 2

It was him. The man that brought me here in the first place.

"Ah, please Kacie have a seat. You must be extremely exhausted from all the fighting and running."

I stood there for minutes ignoring his proposal.

"Kacie, I asked nicely the first time. Do I have to show you how bad the second time will be."

My legs started to move and I found my way sitting in the chair in front of him. We sat there in silence as I waited for him to speak and vice versa.

"Kacie, why is it that you keep escaping. Is my company not enough for you?"

"Are you serious! I was raped, beat the hell out of, my toenails got plucked off, I was shot, and I just got a screw in my hand. After all of that, you think that I enjoy your little torture party you have here. That is why I am escaping. And for goodness sake, I murdered a man. A human being with a soul. A person like me, I killed them. Do you know how hard that is?" I exclaimed.

We stared at each other for a long time before he stood up and walked out of the room.

I ran to the door to try and open it, but it was locked. I put my back to the door and slid down till I was on the floor.

"Why can't I just leave. I wanna go home." I whimpered.

I felt a nudge on the door. I quickly stood up and made my way over to the chair. A tall, muscular man walked in a picked me up by the arm. He carried me out of the room and to what seemed like the front entrance.

The happiness in my eyes started to surface but as soon as the man turned from the stairs, I let out a wretched scream.

He opened another door once again and threw me in.

My head hit the ground pretty hard and I had to take a minute to regain my consciousness.

"How are you Kacie?"

That voice, I would recognize it anywhere.

"You know, I would say this place is quite wonderful, but that would be a lie." I gritted through my teeth.

"You were always bad at comebacks Kacie. I told you not to do them."

"Why are you doing this to me Jessica. We were best friends. What have I ever done that was so wrong?" I asked.

"It was not you! You actually helped me. It was your father. He screwed us over and we are only planning revenge." she said.

"If you were planning revenge for him, you could have just found him. It makes no sense that you guys would kidnap me in order to have revenge on him." I said.

"Actually Kacie, it makes perfect sense. We kidnap you and he will come to us. That is why I had that man record you. It was so we could send a message to your father."

"Yeah, so me being raped in here a message to him! Do you want me to be a better actor! Because I can't fake what is happening to me in here. I just want to go home!" I yelled.

For a split second, she looked at me with pity, but that was soon washed over with determination.

"Please." I whispered.

"Kacie, as much as I want to, I can't. I have orders that I need to follow. I'm sorry." she said.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have kept me in here." I said.

She walked over to me and this is when I took action. I punched her in the face and it sent her flying backwards. I got up from the chair and straddled her. I beat her until she was unconscious.

I opened the door to the room and I walked out, almost close to being free.

==============================================================

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey Lovelies, how was this chapter!

Anyways, the story is almost over!

ANYWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!