Chapter 61

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 61: Can't deceive myself anymore

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 61: Can't deceive myself anymore

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Can't deceive myself anymore

Fang Jiayi's emotions are very broken now, and Tang Anran's words are just the last straw that crushes her.

"Damn you!" She screamed out of control, and suddenly reached out to Tang Anran.

Although Tang Anran had been prepared for a long time, she did not expect that Fang Jiayi would have such a great strength at this time. She pushed her whole body hard and slammed her back against the iron gate.

"Um..." Tang Anran snorted subconsciously because of the pain coming from his back.

Before she could react, Fang Jiayi's hands had already pinched her neck.

The pain and suffocation spread from the neck in an instant, and the cheeks turned red.

"Xu Anran, why can you easily get something that I can't get with so much effort! Fire me from Xu's family and **** all my things, and now you are looking for the police to arrest me, you want Drive me to death!"

"You don't make me feel better, and I won't let you go!" The expression on Fang Jiayi's face was already distorted, her hand pinching Tang Anran's neck kept tightening, and her mouth yelled: "Since you have the courage to come over today ,that

Let's die together! "

Tang Anran's breathing has become very difficult now, and the consciousness in his brain has also blurred.

If you change to someone else, you might just give up like this, but Tang Anran can't.

She still has a lot to do, and she definitely can't just die in Fang Jiayi's hands!

Thinking of this, Tang Anran exhausted all his strength to push Fang Jiayi away, and turned around to open the door.

While pulling the lock of the iron door, she shouted hard.

It's a pity that my throat is too hoarse, even if I use a lot of strength, I can't make a loud voice. I don't have the strength to open the door at all.

"Don't waste your effort. From the moment you came in, I didn't intend to let you go." Fang Jiayi laughed triumphantly: "Even if you are Xu's daughter and Gu Wuhao's wife, what can you do now? You don’t want to die with me!"

"Hahahaha, even if I die, I will pull you back together!"

After shouting, Fang Jiayi once again grabbed Tang Anran's wrist and forcibly dragged her into the house.

There is a gas altar in the center of the back room. The more the gas is in the air, the stronger the smell becomes. Tang Anran knows that Fang Jiayi is real today

Killing intent.

She struggled to break free from Fang Jiayi, but Fang Jiayi also refused to let go, and the two of them fought together like this.

Just as the two were entangled together, Tiemen was suddenly kicked, and Gu Wuhao's eager shout rang out immediately.

Hearing Gu Wuhao's voice, Tang Anran let out a sigh of relief, and Fang Jiayi was taken aback.

She didn't expect Gu Wuhao to find him so soon.

Taking advantage of Fang Jiayi's stunned gap, Tang Anran quickly threw her hand away and went to open the door for Gu Wuzheng.