Chapter 171

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 171: Let her be selfish this time

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 171: Let her be selfish this time

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Let her be selfish this time

On the other side, after Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao left, Yu Wenjin went upstairs and entered the guest room.

Wen Yijia was very repulsive to their previous bedroom, and Yu Wenjin had no choice but to let the servant clean up a guest room for her to live in.

As soon as he walked into the guest room, Yu Wenjin saw Wen Yijia sitting by the bed, looking at Nian Nian in his arms with a gentle expression, and humming her to sleep softly.

Looking at the picture in front of him, Yu Wenjin felt an inexplicable feeling in his heart, as if he was a little happy and a little confused.

He did not disturb, and stood quietly at the door until Wen Yijia coaxed Niannian to fall asleep and put her gently on the bed. Then Yuwenjin stepped forward and hugged her directly from behind. live.

Wen Yijia was taken aback, and subconsciously wanted to shout, but was afraid of waking up the Nian Nian who had just fallen asleep, so she had to stop the exclamation that came to her lips.

"Let go!" Wen Yijia lowered the volume and yelled displeasedly. Even if she didn't look back, she knew who was behind her.

After all, this is still Yuwen's house, and only Yuwenjin has such courage.

Yu Wenjin did not respond, not only did he not let go of the hand holding her, but instead

And it tightened a bit.

Wen Yijia frowned angrily, reaching out to break his hand, but Yu Wenjin's strength was too strong, and at this time she deliberately hugged it very tightly, and she couldn't break it at all.

Taking a deep breath, Wen Yijia gave up struggling, and asked in a cold voice: "Yuwenjin, what are you trying to do to get me back?"

"I don't want to do anything, I just want you to come back to me." Yu Wenjin leaned his head on Wen Yijia's shoulder and whispered softly: "Jiajia, I did a lot of wrong things before."

"I know you hate me, but I still love you. Can you forgive me and give me another chance?"

In fact, he has never blamed Wen Yijia in these years, only that he didn't protect her in the first place, which made her suffer such harm.

He was reluctant to separate from her, and didn't know how to face her, so he could only force her to stay by his side in that way, torturing her and torturing himself.

Except for Wen Yijia, Yu Wenjin has never spoken to anyone in such an imploring tone.

If it was in the past, as long as Yu Wenjin said a little softly, Wen Yijia would immediately calm down.

But now, she has made up her mind to forget Yu Wenjin.

Even if she hasn't completely forgotten her in her heart, she still has to force herself to be cold-hearted, absolutely not tempted anymore!

"You said that you love me, after getting married, one woman after another?" Wen Yijia didn't turn her head, a mocking smile raised at the corner of her mouth: "Yuwenjin, then your love is really cheap enough."

Hearing Wen Yijia's words, Yu Wenjin became stiff, and slowly let go of the hand holding her arm, and then dropped.

Before going to Wen Yijia, Yu Wenjin knew that she would not forgive herself easily, and was prepared to be beaten and scolded by her.