Life is Mystery

Aishwarya's POV

I was discharged after meeting gynecologist. My ultrasound look good. The feelings I experienced seeing life inside me are indescribable. I have seen many ultrasound of babies, even conducted many deliveries during OBG postings but I never felt this way. 

I already love my baby, feel very protective about her ( I feel it's a girl). I want to protect her from the evil world. I hate the one responsible for my pregnancy but I don't account my baby for his actions. She is pure, my baby, my world.

Uncle dropped me at my hotel room after lunch. He asked me to call once I'm done packing. He wanted to send someone to help to pack but I refused. I don't have many things, just few suitcases of dresses, books and jewelry. 

Life is strange, I didn't know Vikranth uncle till this morning. From my experience I should never trust strangers. He have seen me few times and liked me, mentioned to his wife. In this huge metropolitan city, it's surprising to see a stranger again and again in a span of few weeks. He was the one to take me to hospital, offered me a place to stay. He spoke to the doctor like a parent, asking for the instructions how to take care of a pregnant lady.

I remembered my Mama, other reason is he is police officer. I have huge respect for police. That's why I agreed to stay with him.

I went to uncle's home evening.  It's just 1km from my hotel. His house is big with beautiful garden. I'm surprised to find this kind of home in Mumbai. 

I came to this city to start my married life with Sagar.

Here I'm going to live with strangers, a life growing in me. Life is full of surprises,  don't know whatelse life has in its store for me.