The battle between sibling [ Revisit -- slightly longer.]

- Add more content that I failed to remember to add.

_______________

" You see my death. " Itachi questioned the newcomer. Sasuke glared at the man sitting on a throne before appearing behind her. Getting into a quick exchange. Itachi pulls out a kunai attempting to stab sasuke. Sasuke blocked by unsheathing her katana.

" Action!! Finally!!!" Kiba exclaimed.

Itachi uses his free hand to tuck it on Sasuke's belt. Use one of his legs to intercept the katana after precisely kicking his Imouto in the face. The young Uchiha attempts to retaliate by stabbing the older Uchiha who grips onto the younger cloak and tosses her aside. Sasuke recovers and begins to do hand signs. Electricity coursing through her hand. She ran, picking up her blade. Putting her arm covered with lightning on the floor.

" Chidori Nagashi " Sending a stream of electricity through the ground as a result Itachi jumps. Looking up with a wide eye seeing Sasuke on the room roof with a malicious smirk spattered on her face, reaping through Itachi abdomen.

" Kami" Chouji dropped his bag of chips.

" That was a decent strategy. " Kakashi compliment.

" I can't imagine Hanabi doing this to me. " Hinata Mumble.

" fated battle between siblings. " Gai remarks.

" I don't think that would be enough to kill Itachi." Jiraiya sighs.

" You've gotten much stronger. " Itachi managed to spat with a blade stuck between his abdomen.

" This is the end of Itachi before you die. I have one more ques- " getting cut off by The seemingly dying Uchiha. Point his finger close to Sasuke's face before swapping it in a direction. Sasuke followed the finger directions, seeing a perfectly fine Itachi sitting on a throne.

" As expected." Tsunade say.

" Oh, he got Teme good. " Naruto laughs.

" They're both extremely skilled." Gai states, sweat falling off his forehead.

" Just like last time. Making your little crow genjutsu while exactly saying that line. " sasuke looks down the Itachi from earlier burst into a murder of crows.

" The end is a long way off, but I'm willing to listen. What do I want to know? " Itachi calmly asked.

" What does he mean?" Sakura wonders.

" Have you gone deaf. " A blade cut through Itachi once more. Itachi turns around to see his Imouto from behind him. His attention goes back to Sasuke afront him who spread into snakes. " I said I'm ending this but I still have one question. Now answer me unless you want to know what real pain is. "

" You avoided a fatal blow on purpose. " Itachi question.

" On that night when you said there was a third person. I realize that he must have helped you out in wiping out the clan. " Sasuke slowly drilled her katana through Itachi for an answer. " Even you couldn't even kill the police force by yourself. "

" There was another cultipt. " Gai was shocked by the revelation.

" So, someone help him. " Skimaru Mumble.

" Who would want to wipe out a clan? " Naruto was stunned.

" Who was the third survivor? " The female Uchiha waited for an answer.

" Uchiha Madara. " Itachi gave an answer.

" It;'s can't be possible if this is true then it explains how Itachi managed to slaughter the Uchiha clan in one night." Kakashi stumbled.