chapter 6

why i don't release new chapters?

I'm lazy and I'm moving to Technoblade stuff...

and another problem is that I'm too lazy to switch from my native language to English; -;

----------------------------

Cale glanced around the ship, he didn't understand why there were so many people on board to depart for the Whipper kingdom.

Choi Han, Lock, and Rosalyn.

The kittens, On and Hong, were shaking because they were on water yet were adamant that they would come with him.

Hans, who was next to the kittens.

A man with silver hair is leaning against the side of the ship

Finally, Vice Captain Hilsman, who was completely pale because he was on a ship, Beacrox, who was observing Hilsman silently, and the ten Wolf children next to him

Cale began to rethink Amiru's words about his injury. Cale shrugged. If he can get injured with this squad, it will be a surprise.

'I even have two dragons by my side'

Cale started to smile as the train departed, he was about to make a trade, of course that trade would be very beneficial to him.

-Silver Dragon! Whenever people laugh like that, they must be intending to deceive someone! - Raon shouted inside Kauji's head.

Kauji let out a small laugh. he raised his hand and patted the head of Raon, the little dragon currently using his magic to make himself invisible. he didn't really care what Cale wanted to do, he just supported his son. if Cale had any intention of dominating a continent, Kauji would still be on his side.

Kauji closed his eyes enjoying each cool breeze. How long has it been since you felt so peaceful and happy? Crystal purple eyes looked at Cale with a small smile on his lips.

"Nice to see you again, I love you so much"

"Huh?" Cale directed his gaze towards the source of the sound.but no one is there anymore.

'Damn it' Kauji cursed softly when he realized he just spoke his mind. Kauji cast his invisibility magic in an instant, but everyone on board knew who the sound was coming from.

-I love human too! - Black Dragon exclaimed and Kauji knew that everyone heard. His ears are a little hot.

-Shut up kid- Kauji mumbled.

Actually, it's not that strange, it's just that it's been so long since he said he loves someone....

-Son of Humans Humans!! Silver Dragon says he loves you!-Black Dragon

-Silver Dragon is very shy-Black Dragon

Cale sighed as he heard Black Dragon keep rambling in his head so he decided to ignore it.

Kauji stood silently looking at Cale, then he turned his head to look at the sea, a cool blue color, how long will he be happy?

'I started thinking too much'

That night Cale was standing on the deck with the black dragon, Kauji and Choi Han standing 

guard by the side, even though there were two dragons on this ship, who could harm them?

Kauji closed his eyes, enjoying the cool breeze of the night.

Silver Dragon!!! - the black dragon suddenly shouted into his mind causing Kauji to open his eyes.