10 times meet

Oh, I'm just crazy and boring bullshit.I was thinking a few things as I wrote this.

-----------------

Kauji stared at the bright moonlight in the night sky, the moonlight as the only hope of salvation for those lost in the night, he turned his head and looked at the man with dark brown hair and reddish brown eyes. in the dark. seems to be in middle age.

"Who are you...?"

The red-brown eyes stared at him accusingly, Kauji felt his throat itch to the extreme, he had clearly never seen this person before, why did it feel so familiar?

"_____"

The black haired man nodded gently at him before all the images in front of him disappeared and crumbled, Kauji stretched his hand forward as if to hold all the broken pieces in front of him.

"... Who are you?"

Tears suddenly fell.

Does a dragon cry?

[I am me and you are you, may you and I be happy]

[I am Cale Henituse but now I am Kim Rok Soo, you are Kim Rok Soo so do you accept to become Cale Henituse?]

[Hello Cale Henituse]

Kauji blinked his eyes, he woke up from his sleep, but tears were still streaming down his pretty 

but pale face.

Who is it after all?

The silver dragon was confused by what he saw in his sleep, the man's face blurred as he tried to recall, the other's voice could not be heard, but it was clear that he said something..

["I ....... K ...... Ha ....]

Kauji put his hand on his chest, feeling his heart skip a beat, why are his purple eyes filled with sadness, who is that person..?

The next day Kauji's expression, such as being very distracted, he lacks attention and doesn't seem to really care about anything anymore, the silver dragon's expression really worries the people around him. wait, what makes Kauji become like this?

"Silver Dragon, are you okay? I'll share with you a piece of apple pie, apple pie will ease your sadness!"

Is he sad...

"Kauji-nim, what's your problem? Can you tell me, I'm not sure how I can help you but I'll do my best" Rosalyn

A few problems...

"Stupid kid, where has your mind gone after all, Other kids who are worried about you tell me I'll help you, we're a family anyway..tsk" Eruhaben

Family...

Finally at everyone's question and concern, Kauji just sighed before telling them not to worry about it, he was just thinking about something, the last person he saw during the day was Cale Kauji was silent for a moment before gently talking to Cale.

"Cale, I had a strange dream, or maybe it really wasn't a dream, I saw a man with dark hair with reddish brown eyes, he looked at me a long time ago. when he said something to me, but when I try to recall, I really don't know what he said."

Cale fell silent upon hearing Kauji's words, when he saw Cale Kauji's complicated expression deciding to stop talking, he gently stroked Kauji's hair.

"I guess you don't understand what I'm trying to say but Cale... I think he wants you to be happy"