𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘三

"DURK... Durk get up man you gotta go."  I hear Polo say, violently shaking me awake. "Man...what the fuck do you want?" I ask groaning. "Nigga get up you gotta go meet von."

Fuck...I forgot about that

after rubbing my tired eyes I sighed, getting up from the bed groaning again. "He just texted your phone five minutes ago, I just texted him back and told him you'll be there." Polo said handing the blond boy his phone.

Durk scrunched up his face, he didn't remember giving the boy his number. "Okay I'll...why the hell do you have my phone?"

Polo shook his head "because I knew you would sleep the fuckin day away and forget, getcha ass up, shower, get dress, look your fucking best because I really need his focus on you. You are the most important part of this plan."

Durk ran his fingers through his dreads looking up to the ceiling "aight nigga chill, give me ten minutes and I'll go."

Polo patted durk on the shoulder then exited the room shutting the door behind him. 'I'm too nice to that nigga' he thought. Durk got up and picked out his second best outfit because he wasn't trying to impress the boy just distract him enough to get the shit done and over with. He went into the bathroom turning on the shower making sure it was piping hot; just the way he liked it.

After he finished showering, he put on the outfit and his favorite pair of shoes then picked up his phone walking out of his room, a frown on his face. "Polo you ready?" He asked.

The dark skinned boy turned around putting his gun in his waistband, "Yeah, we got everything set up, cameras shut down, just  need you to distract him."

Durk rolled his eyes "yeah whatever Nigga, how long do you need me out there for cuz I'm not spending the whole day with em."

"I'll text you when we finish ight, now go tjay and the gang outside." Polo pushed passed durk leaving out the front door. Durk cursed himself for agreeing to this stupid plan but he always kept his word. He grabbed his keys the walked out the house locking the the door behind him, he got into his car making his way down to O block.
___________________

Durk pulled over to the side of the road by the park, getting out he looked around for the brown skinned boy but didn't see him anywhere just a bunch of snot nosed kids. He pulled out his phone and texted both Polo and Von 'I'm here." Then stuffed it in his front pants pocket while walking over to the empty side of the park sitting on the swings. He sat there for a couple minutes just thinking, looking at the field in front of him focusing on nothing but that.

"Whatchu thinkin bout shawty?"

Durk lifted up his head knowing exactly who it was. "Nothing." He lied. "You was thinkin bout something...I know that face."

Durk raised an eyebrow looking the brown boy in the eyes "whatchu talking bout bruh?"

Von smiles showing off his diamond grills then says "when I was playing the game yesterday and you was high off your ass just staring into space, you told me you was thinking bout how you miss being a kid and shit."

"That's why you asked me to meet you at a park?" Durk asked looking away from him. Von shook his head "not really I promised my nephew I would take him out today, I just wanted some company." Von said reaching over gently grabbing one of Durks locs. Durk grabbed Vons arm and sighed "I have to ask bruh." He said pushing his hand away looking him straight in the eyes. "You gay or sum?"

Von stared at the blond boy with no expression on his face and said "No"

Durk scrunched up his eyebrows "mmcht nigga yous a lie." He said looking away from the brown boy.

"I'm serious shawty...are you gay?"

Durk chuckled turning his body towards the brown skinned skin boy "yeah."

Von raised an eyebrow unsure of what to say "Uh y-you foreal or-"

"Chill dawg I'm just fuckin witchu." Durk laughed , softly punching von on his arm. "Oh ight." Von said in a monotone voice, Durk noticed this and thought to himself 'is this nigga.. upset that I'm not gay?'

"I Uh gon take lil man to get some ice cream, you wanna come with us?, I'm paying."

Durk was gonna decline but he remembered that he had to stick to the plan and distract him until he got a text from polo. "Uh yeah why not, I'm picking the place tho."

"They gon serve the same ice cream no matter where we go but okay." Von said chuckling. Durk shook his head an stood up "nah man, there's this place on king street that got ice cream I ain't een heard before, that's my favorite spot."

Von nodded and stood up "ight shawty we following you den, I'mma go get lil man." Von walked off and Durk headed over to his car, getting in the shutting the door. He quickly pulled out his phone sending polo a text saying 'aye man hurry tf up"

He sat the phone down in a cup holder and waited for von and his nephew to get in their car. A couple seconds later von pulled up to the side of Durks car giving him a single to go.

Durk nodded pulling off, von right behind him.
________

Durk pulled into the 'chi town' ice cream parking lot, parking his car at then getting out, von did the same going to the back seat, unbuckling his nephew so he could get out.

"Unc we get ice cream now!?" The little boy asked excitedly. "Yes gang chill." Von giggled. Durk smiled at the interaction, he couldn't wait to have kids.

"This place look expensive as fuck."

"Kinda, if you ain't got the money for it that's all you gotta say." Durk giggled. "Never that my pockets always full shawty."

"Oh word?, ight then I guess you won't mind me getting extra." Durk said walking into the building. Von smiled opening up the door letting his nephew inside then mumbled "anything for you shawty."
_________________