SEVEN

DAYVON Exited his car walking up to one of his closest friends home, the brown skinned man knocked on the door three times before it opened

DAYVON Exited his car walking up to one of his closest friends home, the brown skinned man knocked on the door three times before it opened. "What's up Jun bug." Von said walking past the young boy entering his home. "Nigga I said to stop calling me that." Junius replied closing the door. "Whatchu want?"

"Damn I can't just pop up and see you?"

Junius shook his head and said "nah cuz you always asking for something." Junius walked into the kitchen, Von close behind him. "Well since you said that I do need a hook up."

"I am not putting your dangerous ass with one of my friends."

"Nah nah shorty not that, I want to rent out a restaurant um the one with French rapper name, restaurant."

"....jahseh?"

"Yeah that nigga."

"You know damn well that boy don't like you. Von crossed his arms and huffed "Man, I apologized."

"You shot up his shit and almost got it shut down."

"It's not my fault some GD niggas decided to shoot at my ass, it was them or me."

Junius scoffed and shook his head at the man. "You hell man, Mmcht he owe me so I'll do you this favor only this time."

Von jumped in joy running over and hugging the small boy tight. "Thank you man, here's some cash make it look nice and give jahseh extra." Von said pulling out a stack putting it in Junius's hands.  "Yeah whatever dawg, tell Asian to keep her voice down jah hates the way she moans."

Von scrunched up his face, cringing at hearing his exs name. "Don't worry cuz I been dropped that hard body bitch."

"Oh...I thought y'all was forever." Junius said in a shocked tone.

"Nah, shorty got problems I'm done with that."

"Well who you taking out then?"

Von smiled and made his way to the front door "you'll see." And with that he walked out leaving a curious and confused Junius by himself.
__________________

DURK stared at himself in the mirror, his face was blank while he looked himself up and down, he was still on the incident that occurred yesterday, he couldn't get it off his mind and it was starting to annoy him

DURK stared at himself in the mirror, his face was blank while he looked himself up and down, he was still on the incident that occurred yesterday, he couldn't get it off his mind and it was starting to annoy him. Von had texted him that he was on his way, The blond boy huffed and shook his head, he just wanted the day to be over with and to never have to see Von again but he knew in his mind that there was no way out of this. Durk grabbed his phone off the sink counter and went downstairs to see Taurus raiding his kitchen. "What the hell are you doing!?" Durk shouted at the younger boy.

"I'm hungry and you never cook but always got your fridge full so imma eat it."

Durk shook his head "imma take away your key, you always in my house."

"I gotta check on you, you my brother."

"Whatever."

Taurus looked Durk up and down after closing the fridge. "Oh yeah, where yo ass going...you got a date?"

Durk scoffed "please be for real."

Taurus raised an eyebrow "nigga you didnt get dressed up for no reason."

"you are so nosy, go do something productive."

A horn was heard from outside causing durk to roll his eyes, "you better not be in here when I get back and clean up my damn kitchen." durk said walking to the front door. Von looked out the window with a big smile on his face "hey Blondie." He said as Durk slid into the car. "Where you taking me?" Durk said with no amusement in his voice. Von licked his shiny silver grills then said "well damn, what happened to hello?, how are you?"

The tone in his voice almost made the blond boy giggle but suppressed it and kept a straight face. "Hi, now where are we going."

"You're so impatient you know that right."

Durk shrugged and turned towards the window, Von chuckled then drove off.
__________________

"We here Blondie." Von said putting the car in park. He turned off the engine then unbuckled his seatbelt, Durk doing the same. "What's this?" Durk asked looking at Von with a suspicious expression. "Come in and find out."

The two men got out of the car and made their way into the restaurant, Von held open the door giving the blond boy wink making Durk roll his eyes, he didn't wanna admit it but he was flattered. Von led Durk to the table in the middle of the dining area, Kehlani's 'Serial lover' playing lowly in the background. Von pulled out a chair for Durk to sit down, he gave the dark skinned boys a skeptical look but still sat down.

"What's this about Von?" Durk asked. Von sat down across from him and smiled. "I said I wanted to get to know you...so imma start first." Von took a sip of the water beside his plate jahseh had put out after hearing the boys enter the restaurant. "I'm 26, my favorite color Red, I got two brothers and a sister but I don't really talk to them, um I've only been in one relationship since high school but that ended couple months ago she cheated on me... but anyway I dropped out in the tenth grade, started selling."

"Why?" Durk questioned. He was actually interested in hearing about the boys life. "My mom never really cared about me, dad was never around and I did it I guess to feel something...it gave me a rush."

"I'm sorry man."

"Nah it's fine, met some good people. Now it's your turn, tell me something about you."

Durk took a bite out of the food in front of him, it took him a couple seconds but he decided giving him a little information wouldn't hurt.

"I'm 25, I'm an only child, I've never been in a relationship, not really interested in getting one."

"I think I could change that...if you let me."

Durk sat down the fork and looked at Von with a face he could not read. "Von I don't know what you see in me but we can't be whatever you want us to be."

"Why not?, I don't give a fuck bout' this street shit, I want you on some real shit." Von stood up walking over to Durk, he grabbed the boy's hands and told him to stand up, Durk hesitated but obeyed. "Close you're eyes."

Durk sighed but shut his eyes, Von let go of his hands and grabbed his face "trust me." He whispered. Von leaned in until their lips touched one another's, Von's lips lingered on the lighter boys lips until he gave in and began to kiss him back, Von's lips were soft and plump making Durk melt, he didn't understand in the moment why he kissed back, he didn't want to either, he actually enjoyed having the other boys lips on his. Von pulled away for air then immediately attached his mouth to Durks neck, licking and sucking all over until he found the sweet spot.

"Mm Von please-"

"Shh it's okay, let me take care of you." Von interrupted.  "Look at me."

Durk hesitantly looked into Von's eyes, they stared at each other until Von broke the silence by saying...

"Let me show you how much I like you."
_______________________

🤝🏾
Vote thxxxx and a lil comment would be nice
Also I'm terrible at writing intimate things bare with me