TWELVE

DURKIO

DURKIO

Omniscient

Von woke up to the sound of his phone dinging. He checked his notifications to see that Durk had gone to juicy crab, He wanted to text his newly found boyfriend and ask what he was doing but he held back. Instead he decided to call one of his friends to check for him.

Von went to Kentrell's contact and pressed the call button. After the third ring, he picked up.

"What's up slime?"

"I need you to do me a favor."

"What is it?" Kentrell asked. "I need you to go to this juicy crab and get me a cluster."

For a moment the line went silent, then Kentrell spoke and said "Nigga are you speaking in code or something? Since when do your ass eat some got damn seafood And a cluster nigga, That's it? Mmcht who bout to waste gas for a cluster?"

"Alright nigga Damn, imma send the money just get yourself something too."

"Lazy ass nigga. Send me one-fifty, Expensive ass restaurant."

"Whatever just go get my shit." 

Von then hung up the phone and tossed it onto the table in front of him. Von didn't actually want the Cluster of seafood, he knew that when Kentrell spotted Durk he'd come back and tell him everything he saw without him having to ask.

___________

Durk pulled into the parking lot of juicy crab, parking in front of the building next to India's car. He got out, closed the door and locked it—as he entered the building he already spotted India sitting in the back. He told the Host that he was there with her and proceeded to the back sitting across from his friend.

"You just couldn't wait, could you?" Durk said chuckling at all the seafood sprawled out on the table. "I'm a regular, I didn't even have to order."

"Fat ass." Durk mumbled reaching for a crab leg. India popped his hand and said "get your own shit."

Durk rolled his eyes.

"Tell me what you been up to, what's going on in ya life."

"Well..."
__________________

Kentrell pulled up to the restaurant and got out of his car, shutting and locking the door behind him. The tall boy then walked into the restaurant and approached the host with a smile on his face. "I'm here for a take out order under Gaulden" He said.

The host told him to sit in the waiting area while he went to check if his order was ready and Kentrell did just that—While the tall boy was walking over to the waiting area he spotted a familiar blonde, dread-headed boy sitting with a familiar looking girl.

Kentrell slowly walked behind them making sure his face wasn't showing and put his back to the wall—pulling out his phone, he scrolled through the settings app like he was busy on it and listened in on their conversation. "We made it official but I feel so stupid for doing it because of what we got going on, I mean I do like him but Von isn't going to just not do anything about it if his shit is still going missing."

"Durk, you have to tell them to stop, if this shit gets out of hand somebody is going to get hurt and I don't need nor want it to be you."

"The boys are not gonna accept that, Taurus stupid ass is so fucking greedy he could've got Dominique killed."

"Durk, fuck them okay. You don't need to be doing this—cut it off, if they wanna fuck around and find out let them."

Kentrell walked away when he heard his last name be called out—a devilish smile on his face. He grabbed his food and left the restaurant and quickly made his way to Vons home.
_____________________

Von heard the doorbell ring and got up from his couch to go open it. "Well that was fast." Von said grabbing the bag from Kentrell's hand. "They wasn't that busy today." Kentrell said, giving Von and odd stare. Von chuckled knowing he saw or heard something, "what do you need to tell me, you giving me that eye just say it."

"When was you going to mention that you like boys?"

"It's not anyone's business so there was no need." Von said closing his front door then wondering off towards his living room. "Well you may need to check yo little boyfriend."

"What the hell you talking about?, you tripping man."

"Say slime, you can't be this stupid. This nigga is robbing yo ass blind but you got your dick so far up his ass literally so that light bright ass nigga and his crew think they hot shit."

Von felt his heart break a little, he had a feeling Durk was part of it but he didn't want it to be true. "I saw his ass at the restaurant with that India bitch, they was talking about how you not gonna keep getting robbed slide and how someone name Dominique almost got killed which I think was the same nigga that left untouched while shiesty ass laid up in a damn hospital bed."

Von's hands began to shake and his foot tapped vigorously getting more and more upset. Durk was stealing from him, how could he?, how could Von not see it the first time? It made him wonder if Durk even liked him back or was this just part of his plan?

Thousands of questions appeared in Von's head it started to give him a head ache. "Listen slime, you a grown ass man, do what you want but that sissy ass nigga is bad news, don't get caught up." And with that Kentrell patted an angry Von on his shoulder then made his way to the front door.

Von picked up his phone and texted Durk that he wanted to spend some time with him and to come over. Von wasn't going to blow his spot up yet, he really does have feelings for the blonde headed boy but he can't be trusted so before he crashed out he wanted to have a little fun first.

_________________________

What do you think Von is going to do to him?😗

Vote pls 🫰🏾