SILENT CONFESSIONS

Meera and Abhimaan were getting ready inside their closet for the party.

(ABHIMAAN'S OUTFIT)

(MEERA'S OUTFIT)

Abhimaan was applying perfume when he saw Meera adjusting her dupatta.

"Chalein" Abhimaan said to which Meera nodded her head, grinning at Abhimaan
(Shall we go)

Both went downstairs heading towards the garage.

"Which one?" Abhimaan asked Meera's preference for their evening ride

"Ummmm this one" Meera pointed at the black mustang

Both settled on their respective seats. Abhimaan ignited his Mustang to life. With roaring speed they went to the invited venue.

Reaching at the venue Abhimaan mumbled "Stay close to me Meera and the moment you feel uncomfortable, let me know immediately we will leave for home"

Meera clutched Abhimaan's palm, blinking her eyes she assured him to relax.

"Where are the hosts?" Meera whisper asked Abhimaan

"Would be somewhere flaunting their so call happy life" Abhimaan snickered making Meera giggle

Shipra was standing along with her husband and son. But the complimentary whispers reached their ears soon. Everyone was talking about the arrival of the 'Royal couple'. All were admiring Meera and Abhimaan's duo.

Meera was could clearly notice that the female species in the party has their attention fixed on Abhimaan. They were basically eye raping him. At the same time Abhimaan had his possessive shield ready to protect his biwi. He was able to distinguish the lusty gazes directed towards Meera.

"We need to leave soon before I kill someone. Sab kese ghoor rahe hai tumhe bloody wankers" Abhimaan gritted his teeth while tightening his hold on Meera's waist.
(We need to leave soon before I kill someone. See how these bloody wankers are ogling at you)

"Acha then what about these snobbish ratbags who were lustfully eye raping you, being basically ready to kill me and take over my position in your life" Meera said faking a sweet smile

"Ooh Meera get used to it. This is all cause of my charm. These beautiful butterflies often fly around me" Abhimaan said teasing Meera

"You are turning into a bad man. Referring other females as beautiful butterflies infront of your biwi, moreover asking her to adjust is an unforgivable offence. My hubby you needs to be punished" narrowing her eyes Meera said.

Their healthy bickering came to an when someone from behind cleared his throat.

When Abhimaan turned around he saw Shipra standing beside Jai Singh Shekhawat entwining their arms.

"Welcome Mr Rathore" Jai Singh Shekhawat forwarded his hand for a firm handshake

"Thanks....Meera this is Jai Singh Shekhawat and his wife....hosts of the evening" Abhimaan introduced Meera with Shipra and her husband.

Shipra was staring evilly at Meera to which she politely smiled. Joining her hands she wished 'namaste'.

"Meera Rajput, right?" Shipra questioned with an intention to humiliate Abhimaan and Meera

"Wrong, Meera Abhimaan Singh Rathore" Meera proudly spelled her name

Looking at Abhimaan, Shipra said "Meera, I must aware you of future marital consequences. Baap ka gene toh bete mein hota hi hai, after all certain genetic traits doesn't change no matter how many years have passed. Stay alert kyu ki Abhimaan bhi apne baap ke tarah hi treat karega tumhe"
(Meera, I must aware you of future marital consequences. You know the child would always be bearing his father's genes, after all certain genetic traits doesn't change no matter how many years have passed. Stay alert cause Abhimaan will definitely a day or other is going to treat you similarly how his father did with his wife)

Shipra taunted Abhimaan defaming Shivansh Singh Rathore. She was indicating about her ruined marital life with her ex-husband.
Hearing this, Abhimaan's jaw was clenched. He was about to turn into an volcano when Meera spoke.

"First, it's Mrs Rathore for you. Only my family members have the right to be on first name basis.
Second, what you said is absolutely true. Genetic traits are inherited and Abhimaan has Papa's genes. I would love if he gonna treat me alike his father treated his wife and love me in the same way selflessly.
But you know what Mrs....."

"Shekhawat....... Shipra Shekhawat" Shipra said gritting his teeth

Meera continued "Yeah, Mrs Shipra Shekhawat.....it would have been so unfortunate if my husband would be carrying your characteristics like betrayal, extra marital affairs, etc etc . But thankfully he has his father's dominant genes. So I guess your suggestion stands invalid for me"

Shipra was not someone who will easily swallow humiliation. This time she targeted Meera's soft spot.

" Aaah as you wish dear. But what I have heard is, you being an orphan has no one behind your back. You know, to atleast support you when you will fall heard struck down by reality. It will be harsh to live a life alone having no one to love or get loved" Shipra knowingly uttered the word 'orphan' as she knew what terrible impact it has on Meera's life.

"I think your sources are not keeping you updated. I am no more an orphan, even I was never an orphan. I had my brother and now I have my in-laws, most importantly my husband beside me. I don't need anyone behind me, to support me when I will fall as I have my husband beside me, holding me firmly and I trust him, he won't let me fall ever"

Meera's words made Shipra shut her mouth. Shipra now could easily analyse that Meera is sweet and tender from outside but from inside she is a tough nut to crack.

Throughout the conversation Abhimaan was enjoying Shipra's expressions along with Meera's unfolding hautiness.

"Wrong move Mrs Rathore" Shipra warned Meera, which she ignored royally.

"Am really tired. Moreover the party seems extremely boring, quite similar to the hosts. Can we please head back home?" Meera asked Abhimaan, to which he nodded agreeing.

While driving back home, Meera was again and again glancing at Abhimaan. While Abhimaan had his eyes fixed on the road.

Without removing his eyes from the road "kya baat hai?" Abhimaan asked
(What's the matter?)

"Mein aaj party mein zyada bol gyi kya?" Meera asked nervously
(Do you think i spoke more than necessary in the party?)

" Sometimes people needs to taste their own medicines. You give her a perfect required dose, so no worries" Abhimaan stated caressing Meera's cheeks

"Maan"

"Meera"

'I Love you' Meera said in her mind but to cover up she said "Am hungry"

Abhimaan could feel Meera's confession. He too confessed his love saying "me too....I mean am hungry as well"