RATHORES: ENDGAME

Everyone was sitting and chatting while having their breakfast. Abhimaan got a call from Ved, after attending the call he looked at Abhimanyu and left the mansion.

Meera and Abhimanyu went near the pool after breakfast. Observing Meera who was apparently lost in her thoughts Abhimanyu said, "Jo kuch bhi soch rahi hai mat soch"

(Stop thinking whatever stuff is running inside your brain)

"Bhai I miss them"

"Meera they were our parents you should miss them, they deserve it.......agar unke bete beti unko miss nhi karenge toh kon karega.....they deserve atleast few moments of ours, jo completely sirf unke yaadon ke naam hoga....." Abhimanyu consoled Meerao

(Meera they were our parents you should miss them, they deserve it.......if their own children won't miss them then who would?.....they deserve atleast few moments of ours, which will be completely dedicated to them.....)

"They are irreplaceable bhai..........and the thing that I lost them on this unfortunate day is still a heart-ache for me"

"Sabka apna ek alag stature hota hai, jisse koi replace nhi kar sakta.......unka humare life mein ek alag mahatwa tha and to be very honest tumhe unka koi replacement dhundna bhi nhi chahiye"

(Everyone individual has their own stature which can't be entirely replaced by someone else.........they hold an important special place in our life and to be very honest you shouldn't even try to find a replacement for them)

Meera was looking keenly at Abhimanyu.....he asked "kya hua ese kyu dekh rahi hai?"

(What??......why are you staring at me like this?)

"Dekh rahi hun ki bhai kitne sensible baat kar rahe hain"

(Just observing how sensible you are speaking)

"Tere jane ke baad ghar par hai hi kon insensible baat karne ke liye" Abhimanyu shrugged

(After you there is no one back at home to talk insensibly)

"Issi liye toh kehti hun ki Sanyu ko saath le jao"

(That's why I tell you to talk Sanyu home along with you)

"Ese hi lene denge, tere sasural wale?"

(Your in-laws will let me take her like this so casually?)

"Bhai.....shaadi karne keh rahi hun" Meera rolled her eyes

(Bhai......am asking you to get married)

"Oohhh.......par Sanyu is beauty with brains and definitely not some to talk insensible things unlike you"

"Haan woh toh hai" Meera replied but soon realised that Abhimanyu is not only complimenting Sanyukta but also making fun of Meera

(Yup that's true though)

Meera pinched Abhimanyu's forearm digging her nails while Abhimanyu pulled her braid

"Aaahh bhai dard hota hai chodo mere baal, bandar kahin ke"

(Aaaaahh bhai it hurts, leave my hair you spooky monkey)

"Mein bandaar toh tu meri behen bandariya"

(If i am a monkey then you my sister is a macaque)

Meera stumped her heel on Abhimanyu's foot and he grumbled in pain. Taking his revenge he twisted Meera's hand and firmly pinched her ears

While Meera with her fist, punched Abhimanyu at his back "dhobi ke kutte ki tarah marungi mein aapko" saying so Meera pulled his t-shirt in rage