SHAKUNI MAMA

IN THE MORNING

Meera slowly opened her eyes, only to find Abhimaan intensely staring at her.

"Good morning creepy" Meera wished. Abhimaan only nodded to her wish.

Witnessing his arrogant behaviour Meera straddled Abhimaan. Sitting on his lower Abdomen, Meera said "jab koi good morning wish karta tha toh return mein hume bhi wish karna rehta hai.....ese nod karna is bad manners"

(When someone wishes you good morning, then in return you too should wish back.......only nodding as in gesture is bad manners)

"Hmm", Abhimaan hummed while caressing her lower back.

"Chaliye wish kariye....." Meera said while nuzzling with his nose

(Now c'mon wish me back)

Abhimaan pulled Meera by her neck and whispered in her ears "Happy Birthday biwi"

Meera quickly turned her face towards the table calendar, realising that today is 20th May....

"Aapko yaad tha?" Meera asked in ecstasy, after all his highness Abhimaan Singh Rathore took the pain to remember her birth date

(You remembered?)

Leaning against the headboard Abhimaan pulled Meera against his chest . Kissing her left ear, he said "bilkul......"

(Ofcourse.....)

Meera whirling her head gave a beautiful smile to Abhimaan. Looking at her dimples, he too smiled and said casually "bilkul bhi yaad nhi tha mujhe.......subhe subhe tumhare phone par Abhimanyu ka message aya toh out of curiosity meine padh liya.....toh wish kar diya aur kiya"

(Ofcourse i didn't remember......... early in the morning i saw a text from Abhimanyu popping up on your mobile screen and out of curiosity i checked it ..........so got to know that today is your birthday and hence wished you)

Hearing this Meera glared at him as if she wanted to pull him holding his collar and want to kiss senselessly, biting all over his body.

"Stop gritting your teeth my honeybuns" Abhimaan teased Meera who in return scoffed and turned her face away from him.

Abhimaan was holding Meera from behind. Slowly he started moving his fingers, drawing patterns on her bosoms.
Meera removed his hand away. He again drew circles on her nipples and this time Meera slapped his hand away.

"Did you just slap away my hand?" Abhimaan asked while faking whammy

"Haan mara toh?" Meera asked in a duh tone

(Yeah I did, so what?)

"You slapped and that's fine....tum khud ek delicate flower jaisi ho, instead of pain, your slap was having a feathery touch........but the orthodox conservative patriarchal male ego inside me got severely hurt........ toh uska revenge toh lena padega na" Abhimaan explained

(You slapped and that's fine....you are like a delicate flower so, instead of pain, your slap was having a feathery touch........but the orthodox conservative patriarchal male ego inside me got severely hurt........ So i should take revenge for that)

Meera was about to run away from him when he pulled her back by holding her ankles. Meera fell on her bed and Abhimaan hovered above Meera.

"aab kon bachayega tum jaisi aabla naari ko mere jaise rakshash se" saying so Abhimaan was about to provide pleasure to both but he was startled with the noise outside

(Now who's gonna save a helpless vulnerable woman like you from this monstrous demon man like me)

"Bhabi ma........oo bhabi ma" the younger Rathore siblings were shouting in high pitch while furiously knocking at the chamber's door