Family moments

Y/n and aidan are now happily married at the age of 29. Things got better when y/n got pregnant at 31 with a baby boy named asher.

5 Year old asher:

(Pretend he has green eyes)

(HELP- IT MATCHES WITH THIS SGDGDSGHDS:

OK MOVING ON-)

~~
Y/n was reading her book in her and Aidan's shared room with her glasses on.

Aidan and asher was watching TV together at the living room downstairs.

After a few hours of reading, her eyelids felt heavy so she shut the book closed, she took her glasses off and placed both of the items in the nightstand.

Then she heard a crying noise, getting louder and clearer. The door opened revealing a crying baby asher walking to her.

"Aww, my poor baby what's wrong?" Y/n cooed to her crying son "D-da Da.." Asher said in between hiccups. Y/n picked her son up "What did Dada do?" Y/n asked "Scar-scary" asher responded.

Then aidan became rushing upstairs to where y/n and their son was. "Aidan what did you do?!" Y/n asked slightly yelling.

"Well, we were watching a scary movie and a jump scare-" He was cutted off "A SCARY MOVIE?!" Y/n yelled steam coming out of her ears.

"Look, sorry ok? I didn't know there was a jump scare." Aidan defended himself. "Well dont do that ever again." Y/n said kissing her son's head to calm him down.

Aidan walked closer to asher "Baby, I'm so sorry.." Aidan whispered to his son "Would you forgive Dada? Please?" Aidan cooed kissing his son's head. "No!" asher responded.

Aidan chuckled at his son's respond. "Well, can Dada do something so you can forgive me?" Aidan asked

"Pop.." Asher said wanting a Popsicle. "Ok buddy, Dada's gonna get it" aidan ran downstairs to get the Popsicle.

Aidan ran back upstairs with a blue Popsicle in his hand. Asher squealed and made 'grabby' hands, and gave the Popsicle to his son.

"Can you forgive Dada now?" Aidan begged Asher nodded "Yes"
~~
Aidan and y/n were in bed cuddling while sleeping, but then they got woken up with the knock on their bedroom door.

Aidan got up from the bed and opened the door revealing asher holding his teddy bear

Aidan picked him up "Why are you doing still up?" Aidan asked his son "I wanna sleep with you and mama." Asher said rubbing his eyes.

"Give me my boy" Y/n favored. Aidan placed asher in their bed, and y/n spooned her 5 year old son. "I love you mama." Asher said pecking her mom's cheek "I love you Dada" asher turned to his dad giving aidan a peck in the nose.

"I love you too baby" Y/n and aidan both said cuddling baby asher but tries not to suffocate the kid.

I like this:

What makes him more adorable is that, he always says "I love you" to his parents for no reason

What makes him more adorable is that, he always says "I love you" to his parents for no reason. Cute.
~~
Y/n finally got home from work, as she opened the door of their house baby asher squealed running towards his mom.

"MOMMY!!" Asher hugged his mom's waist. Y/n picked him up "Hi baby" y/n greeted her son and gave him a little kiss.

Aidan got up from the couch and walked to y/n and gave her a peck on the lips. "How was work?" Aidan said kissing her one more time "Exhausting." Y/n responded groaning.

Before she place asher down she said "Baby, mama's just going to take a nap, ok?" Asher pouted and, y/n placed asher down, but then she felt him tug on her shirt "I want sleep with you." Asher cooed.

"You wanna take a nap with mama?" Y/n asked while playing with Asher's hair. Asher nodded "Ok baby let's go." Y/n said picking her son up again.

Y/n walked into her and Aidan's shared bedroom. She placed asher down on the bed, and she layed down with her son snuggling him. "I love you" asher giggled extending the 'you'.

"I love you too my baby boy" y/n murmured into her son's neck (poor aidan-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uhm.. HI👹
I dont know what to say

Word count: 700

Author -