My Nurse

In this one you (y/n) is like five's mini doctor like a nurse ya know cause when five gets injured or some sh*t  you straight up patch him up.

FIVE WALKED INTO the door scruffs and scratches on his face, dried blood on his neck and cheeks as he coughs.

Y/n never turned so fast ever in her whole life looking at the boy "Goodness five!" She exclaimed standing up from her chair going over to her drawer "What the hell happened to you know" y/n said pulling her cotton balls, tweezers, and med kit out of her drawer.

Five walked over to the chair sitting down putting a hand over his forehead, sighing. The empty chair Infront of five was taken by y/n, putting her stuff on the little coffee table and opening her med kit.

"What happened now, hm?" She asked sweetly "Nothing.." he lies

"Nothing? Well you wouldn't be walking home like this if nothing happened. C'mon love tell me" She spoke patting the cotton ball on his cheek where there was a cut.

"Fine, there was this a*shole who was messing with me and I got f*cking tired of it so I beated the sh*t out of him" he says frustrated

She laughs softly "Language hargreeves. You really need to stop getting into these fights more often" she sticks the band-aid on his cheek.

"I'll try." He responds "You said that last time" she rolls her eyes playfully taking out  the alcohol

She then added a few drops the of the alcohol to the cotton ball "Alright five, this is gonna sting . Try to hold it ok?" She asks as five nods in response.

Five winces as she patted the cotton ball soaked in alcohol in his forehead "Sorry" she mumbles loud enough for five to heal.

A few minutes passed, she was done patching five up. "All done, now why don't you just sit there and.. I'll get you coffee? Huh?" She smiled to him cleaning up the table putting her stuff away.

"Sure, anything helps" he gives her a faint smile back, as y/n struts down the stairs.

She comes back up with a cup of black coffee in her hand, then placing it on the table earning a small "thanks" from five.

Five takes a sip on his coffee and puts it back down on the table looking at her "You would become a great nurse y/n. Not kidding." He sternly says

"Well thank you. I'm glad to be your little nurse."

Hi. I'm lazy to type in the word count, cause yeah ANYWAYS I HOPE U ENJOYED I have a feeling I should end this when it reaches to 50 . Sorry, but it's only because I really just want to make another book so i won't have to worry about 2 things at once AND THAT BOOK IS ME REMAKING MY OLD AIDAN FANFIC "Never knew you'd love me" anyways bye <3