14~ BaByQ

"Karla" I smiled as she opened the door.

"Hey Cora" she hugged me. "Hi boys. Everyone is out back. Fair warning there are a lot of people."

"Ah we're used to the crazy" Dad shrugged and hugged Karla.

She laughed a little. Her dress was white and flowed perfectly over her bump and down to her mid calf.

The boys were all wearing pink of some sort. They all thought it was going to be a girl, or at least that's what they wanted.

Connor found a light pink t-shirt he wore with denim shorts and Adidas. Carter wore a more coral-pink t-shirt and black shorts with sneakers. Cooper wore a bright pink shirt with matching socks and black shorts. Dad just had a pink shirt and golfer shorts.

I, on the other hand, thought it'd be a boy. I wore a baby blue cropped tank top with white stripes on it. I paired it with a pair of denim shorts and of course my converse.

We walked to the backyard which was filled with a lot of people I didn't know. I looked around for the few faces of the people I did know.

"Cora!" Kenzie called and ran over to hug me.

"Hey Kenz" I hugged her back.

The backyard was decorated in a blue and pink barbeque theme. "It's so cute out here"

"I helped set it up with Aunt Kyndal and Poppy. The fruit bar is over there and the drinks are in the kitchen. Dad is cooking the burgers and hot dogs."

"Hey Snowflake" Will gave me his best smile and threw an arm over my shoulder, pulling me in for a hug. He wore a blue shirt with jeans. "Don't you like what I did to the place?" He joked.

"You?" Scoffed Kenz. "All you did was help Uncle Tristan bring out the tables" She accused.

He bent down to where his eyes were even with hers. "Are you sure about that, Ken?" He narrowed his eyes challengingly.

"You know it, William" She smirked as she used his first name. In one motion, he swooped her over his shoulders where she was laying against his back upside down and he was holding on to her feet.

I stood back and watch the scene unfold in front of me with amusement.

"Tri, Tri, please help me" She pleaded to a man as he walked by her. He looked like he was in his thirties and definitely Michael's younger brother.

He laughed and walked over to me.

"What'd she do this time?" He asked.

"She called out Will on his BS" I laughed.

He nodded and watched for a few seconds. "William, let your sister go" He helped Kenzie up.

"Thanks Tri" Kenzie hugged him.

He high-fived her and put her on his shoulders and walked away.

"Did you just rat me out?" Will pouted.

I shrugged as I bit my lip trying my hardest not to crack a smile. "Maybe"

He sighed. "I thought we were friends, Snowflake, I thought we were friends" He feigned hurt as he put his hand over his heart. "I'm hurt" He pouted.

We both busted out laughing.

"Where are my brothers?" I asked as I sobered up.

"I think they're casting their vote" He pointed to the "voting" table.

"Oh let's go" I clapped and grabbed his hand before pulling him away to the table.

I put my vote in for boy and I spent the day with the boys.