31~ #1 in My Heart

"It's Game day!" Coop screamed as he came into my room and jumped on my bed. Bandy barked as Coop almost landed on him. I groaned and threw him off of me. I sat up to see half of the football team in my room.

I quickly covered my body in my blanket, fearful that they would see something.

"Cooper Mason Barnes, get these guys out of my room this instant." I growled. He looked at me and turned as pale as a ghost.

He swallowed hard. "Sorry coco" he kissed my cheek before he ushered the guys out of my room. He was getting shit from all the guys for being scared of his sister.

Will was the only one that stayed behind and I relaxed. "Do I get my morning cuddles?" I asked.

"Every morning, snowflake" he said and climbed into bed with me. I took my normal position on top of him as he stroked my hair.

I started getting in the habit of getting my stuff together the night before so I could have time for this every morning. He kissed my head and ran his fingers up and down my back.

"I love you Snowflake." He told me.

"I love you babe"

He stopped rubbing my back and I sighed. It was time for me to get ready. I really didn't want to get up but if I didn't I'd be late.

"Do we have to? We could skip school and stay here" I suggested.

Will laughed. "You say that every morning, sunshine, and every morning you get the same answer."

"I would love to but you know we can't" I said for him as I climbed off of him and grabbed my clothes for today. Since I was on the cheer team, I had to wear my uniform all day to school.

I changed into my uniform and put my hair up in a half up, half down with the bow facing the front. I did my regular make up, but added red lipstick.

"Isn't that different?" Will asked as I came out of the bathroom.

"We're all doing it." I informed him and started to head downstairs. His hand wrapped around mine and pulled me back to him.

I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow. "Would you do the honors of wearing this for good luck?" He handed me his letterman jacket.

My eyes lit up in surprise. "Seriously? Of course I would" I squealed and immediately put my arms through the holes.

"Thank you" he kissed my cheek and headed to breakfast. Dad was feeding pretty much everyone that was here. I don't know why they were all here, but they were.

We all ate as fast as we could to get to school in time.

"Coco, you ready?" Connor asked and tossed his keys in the air.

It's a tradition for all the Barnes kids to drive to school together on game day. I just forgot to tell Will that. He gave us a look of confusion.

"Sorry babe. It's tradition and I forgot to tell you" I said sheepishly.

He smiled at me and washed all my worries away. "It's okay, love" he assured me. I kissed his cheek, leaving a lipstick mark and running out to meet with the boys.

We drove to school screaming to songs and laughing at the stupid shit Coop came up with.

Will and I met at the front of the school to walk in together. He intertwined our hands together as he walked to meet up with the rest of the group.

"It's kind of cliché." He said out of nowhere.

"What is?" I giggled. He stopped and we faced each other.