12

"You look so beautiful today." Ryion said as he brushed some of Adren's hair out of his face.

"Really? I didn't do anything differently."

"You look beautiful everyday, maybe I just don't say it enough." Adren exhaled with false annoyance, making Ryion lean closer and kiss him.

After a few minutes, the man pulled away and looked sincerely into Adren's eyes. "There's actually something I want to talk about."

"What?" Adren asked, scared of his serious tone.

Ryion grabbed Adren's hand, his own heart beating fast in nervousness for what he was about to ask. "I love you so much," Adren's eyes remained wide, scared, "and I love spending time with you and talking and kissing you. I do, it's great." At this point Adren's heart had nearly stopped beating. "But I want more."

"What do you mean by 'more'?" His voice was a whisper.

Ryion swallowed, the big moment finally coming up. "I know that we're separated by these bars, and that makes this especially hard, but I want," here it was, the big ask that if Adren refused would make everything awkward and terrible, "I want to make love to you."

"What?"

"I want to have sex." Ryion clarified. It had been so many years and being around Adren gave him so many frustrating feelings that he had equally frustrating outlets for. "And it's okay if you don't want to, but I really want to do it."

Adren sat there quietly, thinking, making Ryion even more nervous with every passing second. "Have you ever done it before?" He finally said something, although it was incredibly quiet and not an answer, it slightly calmed Ryion.

"I have had sex with a guy before, although I've mainly stuck to women I don't really have a preference." Ryion answered, trying to ease him by letting him know that he was experienced in the area. But by the way Adren's eyes stayed large and pointed away from Ryion let him know that it didn't work as planned. Actually, the way he was acting was suggesting something else. "Have you ever done it with anyone before?"

Adren's silence was an answer.

"No one?" Adren shook his head, eyes still pointed away. "How old are you again?"

"18 winters." Adren mumbled.

"Have you even kissed a girl before?" Adren shook his head again. Ryion's chest filled with affection at his innocence. He slid his hand out further until it was straining against the bars and he grabbed Adren's again. "Please." He said, realizing he was scared. "How about this, why don't you let me try something smaller, and if you don't like it, we'll stop?"

Adren sat silent, making Ryion's nerves start up again, before nodding his head slightly. Ryion smiled and stood up, gesturing for Adren to do the same.

When they were both standing, Ryion leaned down and kissed Adren, who hesitantly responded back, obviously nervous. They'd tried deepening their kissed a few times, but both agreed that it was too strange with the bars between them, so they stayed light with their kisses, and this one was no different.

The only difference was, Ryion was untying his pants, and the shock of cold air down there made Adren freeze.

Ryion chose to pull away at that moment. Adren's eyes have never been wider as he watched Ryion get to his knees, and lean closer and closer...

Adren's reaction was immediate. His eyes shut, hands flew up to the bars and squeezed them until his knuckles were as white as the snow, and head was thrown back. It took everything in him to prevent most noises from coming out.

All too soon, it was over. Now Adren was in desperate need of release and much colder than before. "Why-Why'd you stop?"

Ryion was standing again, brushing Adren's hair behind his ears as it had fallen loose in his face. "Well I can't have you finishing so early can I, my love?"

Adren breathed, now meeting the frustration of Ryion. "What do I need to do?"

Ryion smiled, finally successful in getting what he'd been longing for for what felt like forever.

Within a few minutes, both were naked and carefully pressed up against the bars in a horribly awkward position, but neither noticed it due to everything else that was being felt.

When they were done, Adren collapsed onto the floor, quickly wrapping himself up in his clothes while Ryion followed seconds behind, both breathing heavily.

"That wasn't what I expected." Adren said. "It was so much better than I imagined." He quickly added on when he saw Ryion's raised eyebrow. Ryion smiled and held Adren's hand through the bars.

Adren fell asleep like that, and Ryion was slightly annoyed at the fact that Adren couldn't sleep like he deserved after that because Ryion would have to wake him up in a little so he could go up to avoid suspicion.

But he was mostly annoyed that he couldn't wrap Adren in his arms like he so desperately wanted to.

He couldn't hug and passionately kiss him like he desired so badly to.

The bars separating them had never seemed so annoying.