𝟏. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

↳ currently playing ;;

[the cult of dionysus] - [the orion experience]

0:56 ——•———————— 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

up next ;;

[the queen of white lies] - [the orion experience]

[teenagers] - [my chemical romance]

club rules

#1: money should be spent wisely

#2: the matter of who gets the last oreo should always be determined fairly with a throw of dice

"𝐋𝐄𝐓 me get this straight..." Dai Young pinched her nose bridge, exasperated. "I sent you to buy decorations on a budget of 50 dollars, our club's entire LIFE SAVINGS, and you blew it all on this dusty old crystal ball?"

"Uh...yeah?"

Axel grinned sheepishly. If looks could kill, her glare would've slaughtered him a thousand times over.

"You..." Dai didn't finish the thought, her expression darkening considerably. Was it just his imagination, or did the clouds behind her follow suit? No one would've guessed that they were supposed to be on vacation.

Summer. For normal teenagers, this would entail a full day of video games and procrastinating, maybe taking the bus to the nearest mall and flirting with the teenagers who hung out by the food court. Laying on the grass with headphones on, sun kissing their skin. Reading books in the attic and sipping ice cold sodas. Ah, bliss.

These teenagers, however, were not normal. By anyone's standards.

Instead, the unfortunate members of the clairvoyant club had gathered around the table in the attic for one of their frequent meetings. The subject being, as always, money. Or rather the scarcity of it.

Axel sighed wistfully. Raindrops raced each other down the windows, and the sound of water drumming on the roof was disconcerting enough. Five members of the clairvoyant club were gathered in her attic, and each was perched on one of the designated cushions Dai made them sit on, sorted, of course, by colour and pattern. Go figure.

The attic was their new meeting place now that school was out, though it was also technically Dai's bedroom, but the only sign of domesticity was the open frame bed tucked into the corner of the room disguised as a tent, hidden underneath a strategically placed blanket.