𝟒. 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐬

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

↳ currently playing ;;

[girls] - [girl in red]

0:56 ——•———————— 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

up next ;;

[material girl] - [madonna]

club rules

#22: taylor swift is a queen and goddess, this is not a rule: this is a fact.

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 month had arrived fabulously and the clairvoyant club was all for it

Dai made up her face with two pride flags, offering to help Pip and Rue do theirs too. Being shy (read: in the closet) they settled for tiny ones on the insides of their wrists. Thomas repainted his nails in honour of the occasion, Valentine arrived at the meeting decked out in rainbow patterns, and Axel even managed to find a rainbow hoodie that didn't smell like shit. SUCCESS.

After the pride pins had been distributed (Dai had bought them with money borrowed from Lavinia), she took a rattling tin out of her bookcase.

"Now, good news: we have eight dollars for our club fund, as Axel managed to snag a client last week. The rest of the money goes to him, as per club policy."

Dai took a ten dollar bill and two coins out of the tin and passed it to him. Axel took it hesitantly, guilt making him want to yeet the cash out the window.

"The rest of the money will be split between the four of you," She dumped out eight coins and tossed two in each of their directions. The tin was now empty.

"So basically, we're broke yet again," She concluded.

"You didn't get anything," Valentine pointed out.

"Don't need anything," Dai shrugged. "As long as Axel did a good job, we might have a returning client."

Yeah, but see, the thing is I suck at predictions and basically made up some bullshit for that client in question, Axel shoved the money into his pocket, somehow it felt heavier, as if it was reprimanding him for lying by weighing him down.

"That's about it," She told them. "And now for our pride ritual."

She stood and left the room.

Axel shot Thomas a confused frown.

"Ritual?"

"Sacrifice," Thomas informed him. "She's going to offer up the gayest of human flesh. Newest member goes first. You're the most expendable one, Alex."