𝟏𝟎. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

↳ currently playing ;;

[serotonin] - [girl in red]

0:56 ——•———————— 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

up next ;;

[...] - [...]

club rules

#28: arguments between club members should be settled with intellectual debates and discussions

𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒. 

A solid material that is usually transparent or translucent as well as hard, brittle, and impervious to the natural elements.

Glass has been made into practical and decorative objects since ancient times (such as vases, stained glass windows, and crystal balls), and is made by cooling molten ingredients such as silica sand with sufficient rapidity to prevent the formation of visible crystals.

It is also rather delicate. Breakable.

Just like human relationships. 

But let us rewind. It was a Tuesday, summer, and the location was Cloverleaf, the Young house. Valentine Diaz and Pip Johanssen were idly awaiting the arrival of a client.

Valentine was pretending to be on her phone, sneaking not-so-subtle peeks at Pip, who was scrunching up his nose in an attempt to look intimidating, but instead made him look like baby yoda.

Finally, she broke the silence.

"Hey, you still mad at me?"

"Yes, I'm still mad at you," Pip snapped, which was rare. Shit, he was pissed. "Why the fuck would you follow Ari into a parking lot and traumatise him with threats?"

"I was looking out for you! You didn't know how suspicious he was being!"

"Oh yeah? What'd he do?"

Valentine blinked. She thought back to the day before. Strangely, her memories blurred, faces scratched out, plot breaking into pieces—it was like someone had censored her brain.

"I don't...remember?" Val admitted.

"Val, I don't need you to do everything for me. I'm a functional person and I'm perfectly capable of dealing with things myself."

"I wanted to help-" She began.

Pip's jaw tensed up.

"-I know you did, but you don't have to help everyone, Val. You don't need to. And sometimes people don't want or need your help. You have to learn to respect that."