Chapter 79 : The ultimate reveal.

Third person point of view

Joshua turned to Elijah before leaving for office and smiled. Elijah pulled him closer and kissed him. Joshua was startled but responded. Joshua looked at Elijah curiosity filled in his eyes. Elijah only smiled. Joshua smiled back and walked out after waving Elijah bye. As soon as the door closed, Elijah's smile dropped and it back to his normal blank face. 

He went to his room. He took a shower and walked out in a towel. He picked out his outfit and got dressed up. He wore an all black suit; a black v-neck shirt, coat and pant. He put on his watch. He styled his hair a little and checked himself in the mirror once again. He unlocked his phone and saw Joshua's photo on the home screen. He took a deep breath. 

He put his phone in the pocket and put on his glasses. He walked out from the house and the building. As soon as he went down, Nicholas was there, waiting for him with a car. Nicholas opened the back door for Elijah. Once he got in, Nicholas closed the door and got in the passenger seat. The driver started the engine and drove to a really fancy restaurant.

Alex, William and James who reached the place for about 20 minutes were anxious. They sat there waiting; not knowing why they were called there. The restaurant was empty except for them. " What is this ? " Alex said growing impatient. James and William didn't say anything. Soon they saw the doors open and a man in a black suit walked in. 

All three of them stood up, their jaws dropping to the floor. Elijah sat down on the chair opposite them. He took off his glasses. " Thank you for the standing ovation. I appreciate it. Please sit down ". They sat down not knowing how to respond. " What are you doing here ? " Alex spoke his voice laced with shock. " That is a useless question ". 

Elijah said looking bored. " When did you come here ? " William asked. " This doesn't even make sense. Does it matter ? " Elijah asked with a blank face. " Why did you call us here ? " James asked. Elijah turned to him with a small smirk. " Now THIS is a good question ". Nicholas gave the files and photos. 

Elijah put them on the table. All three of them were shocked to see those. " HOW DID YOU GET ALL THESE ? " Alex shouted. Elijah frowned. " What are you shouting for ? " William and James looked scared. Alex scoffed in rage. " How dare you bring these to me and blackmail me ? " Elijah looked up at him. 

" Did I tell that ? " He turned to Nicholas. " Did I look like I was giving them a choice or a chance ? " Nicholas shrugged. " I guess I did ". Elijah turned back again. " I am telling you that you are fired and that you are doomed. I am the CEO of Simon enterprises, soon to be chairman and I don't excuse things like this happening to it. So you are done with ".

All three of them stood up in shock. " What do you mean ? " Alex asked supporting himself with the table. " You heard me and I have no thoughts of repeating myself ". Elijah stood up. " I might not be a saint, but you are not even human. He took you in when you were all struggling and this is what you do ? " Elijah scoffed in rage. 

" Action will be taken against you ". Alex crumbled down on the chair. Elijah turned to James. " Your sentence might be less but you can't escape it fully. Don't worry about your families. They are being moved to the main mansion and will live there without any problems. I will make sure they will be safe. If your children act out of place, I am willing to show it to them ". 

Elijah said in a neutral voice. Not even a ripple of emotions in his eyes. " I am taking my leave. Bye ". He said and turned around to walk away. Nicholas followed him out. The three felt tears brimming in their eyes. As soon as they got in the car, a police van arrived to take them away. Nicholas drove to the office.

On the other side, Joshua was a little late due to a traffic jam. When he entered he saw everyone busy chatting. He wondered what was so interesting right in the morning. He saw all his team members chatting along with Brian. " What happened ? " Joshua asked and they pulled him in to the group. 

" The directors Alex, William and James were fired and new people have already replaced them. There is a talk that it is the new CEO, our chairman's grandson's decision. People are saying he is going to take over from the day after ". Joshua's eyebrows shot up. " Woah ". He didn't expect the chairman to take action this fast. 

They gossiped for a while. Brian took out his phone and saw a message in a group chat with the other team leaders. " Shit ! " He cursed out loud and closed his mouth. " What is it ? " " We need to submit the performance stats by tomorrow ". All of their jaws dropped. " Of this whole year ". They all gasped in shock. 

" Go ! Go ! Get to work ". Brian ran to his room and everyone got in their seats immediately and started working on it. Brian came out after a while. " Joshua ". Joshua turned to him. " The chairman is asking for you ". Joshua's jaw dropped to the floor. " M-me ? " He said pointing to himself. Brian nodded. " Right now ". 

Joshua got up from his seat and took the elevator. He kept tapping his leg in the elevator. " It might be only to thank me again or give me a bonus maybe ". He thought to himself and walked out of the elevator. He walked up to the room. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He opened the door when he heard a 'come in'. 

" Good morning sir ". He greeted Anthony who was sitting on his chair. " Good morning ". Joshua noticed a guy standing looking at the shelf. He eyed him and somehow he looked familiar in his eyes. He thought he might be wrong and turned back to Anthony. " I called you here for a reason ". Anthony said and turned to the guy in black. " You.. ". 

That guy turned around and Joshua was shocked is an understatement. He was looking at Elijah with shaking eyes. His mind just short circuited. " He is my grandson. He is your next CEO ". Elijah walked closer to Joshua and extended his hand. Joshua gave his hand still in shock. " Elijah. Elijah Simon. Nice to meet you ".

                                                         -MG

Author notice :

Ahhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!! Elijah is so fucking cool ! 😱🤩😭 Fight me ! 🙂 My BR and me are such simps for this man. 😂🤣 And we are proud of it. 😌  My BR would never admit it in front of Elijah though. 😂 

And his name. ✨😍 I took copy right issues for it. Actually even the name Anthony is inspired by the same person's name. I just love the name so much, so I asked for using it in this story. And that person is none other than my BR. Surprise ! 😂 My BR has a really nice full name and so I borrowed both first and last names and used them. 😂

And Joshua finally found out. 😶 Let's see what is going to happen.