18 : Smells like heaven

It has been a few months since our college life commenced and let me tell you, it's nothing like how they exhibit it in Bollywood movies where nobody is even carrying a bag on their shoulders, and if God forbid they do, you can clearly see that th...

It has been a few months since our college life commenced and let me tell you, it's nothing like how they exhibit it in Bollywood movies where nobody is even carrying a bag on their shoulders, and if God forbid they do, you can clearly see that they are literally empty.
I mean even ' Lays ' people have the decency to put at least a few chips in their packets.

It's only been a few months and I already am begging by Fridays to get at least some freedom. It isn't the best university for nothing.

And added to that is the fact that there's no more Ana in my class. We don't get to share the bench, our stupid conversations, the sneaky snack gobbling, etc. It has become extremely boring, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

The only silver lining in this whole chaos is that we all get to see each other every few hours. You'll find at least 2 idiots on our bench on the lawn. It's kinda an unsaid rule that students have been kind enough to respect, that the bench beneath the willow tree in almost the corner of the campus's center lawn is ours.

Well more like, ever since when Ritz glared at the group sitting on that bench, with an expressionless face, in the 3rd week of our college life, for about 15 minutes.
It's safe to say nobody dared to sit there after that.
We are extremely thankful for her this talent.

Right now I was in a bookstore on the university campus, looking at some books, while waiting for the rest of the gang. Their classes were going to end soon.

I was browsing through a book when I heard the sound of heels clicking and then felt someone's presence near me.
I didn't pay any attention to that and was invested in the book.

In the next second, there was this strong sweet smell surrounding me. It was sandalwood and rose. I won't say I'm completely repulsed by the fragrance but I don't like it either. It's bearable but too sweet for my taste.
It's like getting slow nasal diabetes for me if that makes any sense.

I've always been surrounded by mild fragrances because 𝑴𝒚 𝑨𝒏𝒂 hates strong smells. She's more of a breezy, mild but still leaves a trail kinda person. Her breezy watermelon fragrance or a mild vanilla fragrance is so addictive. And don't even get me started on how divine her hair smells. It's hard to even express its fragrance, but it drives me in a daze.
And that's exactly the kind of fragrance that I find attractive and tempting. Now if that's because of Ana or not, I don't know.

I was so immersed in my thoughts of Ana that I didn't even realize that someone was talking to me until somebody snapped their fingers in front of my face.

I came out of my daze and glanced to my left, just to see a burgundy red-haired girl standing there. The only reason I even know that color's name is because Ana wanted to color her hair so we had gone through different options.

She had bright red lipstick and red nails. I didn't want to form an opinion about her before even talking to her, otherwise, she looked like the image that's generally portrayed as the vamp in any series.