Comfortability

How long have I been in this bathroom? Has it been a couple of days? Hours? Minutes? Who knows, I didn't want to know. I wanted to go back home to the comfort of my space with Camile and my coworkers where Kieran was nowhere to be seen. Where I could be far away from him, the furthest I could be. I didn't want to see his face, I wanted to fucking punch him and run away to a place he'd never find me.

    I lied on the cool bathroom floor, curled up in a ball, hugging myself trying my best to keep calm and not explode. Every possible idea of an escape was running through my mind, I think it's the only thing keeping me aware of the situation I was in. Other than that, each time I realized I was locked in this penthouse, the tears came naturally.

I can't believe my mom borrowed that much money, she knew what she was getting me into when she did this. After leaving me to fend for myself, being her little servant and going around to get whatever she wanted just so she could care about me just for her to throw me out like trash just so she could be 'free', she leaves this shit for me. God, she still managed to fuck up my life from 6ft under. I wanted to bring her back to life just so I could yell at her and tell her how messed up she's made my life
    I wanted a lot of things right now but I wasn't getting shit. I'm stuck. I don't even know where the front door is because it's hidden. He's the only one who knows where it is.

    What I need to do was spectate. I need to observe everything he does, find out what his routine is like, find out every small thing about him. He had a tablet in here earlier and his phone. Once I find the door to this maze, maybe I can steal his phone and escape. Call the cops on my way out because who knows if there's checkpoints beyond the door. My second option right now is; figure out which street this building is on because I can see the city outside the window, steal his phone and then call the cops. But I don't know the room number. Fuck. Everything's a goddamn mess.

    The bathroom door clicked open and my body immediately shot up, I quickly went to my corner and glared at the door slowly opening. Kieran swung it open and smiled at me while cocking his head to the side.
He has some audacity acting like he isn't holding me captive. He leaned against the doorframe and watched me with his arms crossed over his body. This time Kieran wasn't wearing a suit, instead he wore a short turtleneck gray sweater and dark blue dress pants.

    "Come on, there's breakfast," He said.

    Fuck that and fuck you.

    I scooted closer into the corner and looked away enough to have him stay in my peripheral vision. Attempt one to my escape; refuse any type of meal and stay put. After a moment of staying in my corner uneasily since he was watching me like a hawk I saw Kieran sigh impatiently and take a step towards me. My head snapped to him getting closer. My heart rate quickened as he reached down for me.

    "Don't touch me," I grunted as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

    He pulled me up easily and walked me out of the bathroom but that didn't stop me from pushing against him.

    I elbowed him in the stomach and he immediately tightened his grip on my arm and dragged me down the hall, shoving me down the stairs and into the spacious kitchen pushing me into the chair. His sudden change in behavior put me in a silent mode and stiff position. He walked around the island where I sat and and to the counter of the kitchen grabbing a few plates and bowls of food, Kieran placed them on the table and sat down. It was miso soup, rice, sausage, fruits and a jar of water.

    There's no way I'm eating any of this shit, I'm not even hungry. Does he think I'm hungry after what just happened? Who knows what he could've put in the food anyways.

Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें