Chapter Six

Kayla POV

"Kay" I hear my Uncle calling me from my room. I roll over and get out of bed. 

"Yes" I say grabbing my slippers and put them on

"Come here" He says 

"Coming" I  say and head downstairs. I see my unc and give him a hug "Goodmorning".

"Goodmorning sweetie" he says. I turn around and head to the kitchen when I hear the doorbell ring and Jayda comes through 

"Where's my bestieeee" I hear her say and I laugh as I come through the kitchen 

"Hey girl" I say as she runs up and hug me

"You coming out with the Gang today were going bowling" She asks

"Yeah Ill come you want to ride with me" I ask and she nods "alright let me go get ready"

1 hr later  

I come downstairs and seen Jayda has change "Ouuuu sis you look good asf" we say at the same time while laughing

I come downstairs and seen Jayda has change "Ouuuu sis you look good asf" we say at the same time while laughing. I grab my keys and purse hand head to the door "lets go girl" I say

"Girll can we talk about how you and Dave was vibing in the club" Jayda says while taking my keys and getting in the car. I look out the window and think back to last night. I notice the little things again. How he looked at me with the low eyes when I was talking. Girllll and that stare is something else. Had my coochie jumping in my panties that whole time in the car with him, and when he had wrapped his arms around me and gripped my waist babyyyyy he could grip something else.

"Earth to Kayla" Jayda says while driving I snapped out of my thoughts and blush "Yeah girl" I say. "You was thinking about him weren't you" Jayda say. I roll my eyes and get on my phone lost in my thoughts\. I cannot believe I was over here fantasizing about him.

We pull up to the bowling alley and see the gang. Jayda grabs my hand and pulls me toward everyone. 'Hey fam this is Kayla, Kayla this is Dom, Durk, and Clare." She says and I wave and they all say wassup. "Alright lets go" she says as we head in together

We grab our shoes and go sit down to put them on when I see the boys look at me and I mug them and laugh "what" I say and they laugh.

'You the one that dave cant stop talking about" Durk says and they all laugh

" I mea-" I say when I hear little feet run next to me and I see Kairi smiling and reaching for me "Awww hi sweetie' I say smiling while picking her up and hugging her. I see the flash go off and I see India smile "you are so fit to be a mother" she say and I smile.When Dave came and walked up to me "Hey ma " he said and I smile "Hi dave" I said. Kairi laughs and lays her head on my shoulder " I see this cutie pie missed me " I say and i rub her back. "Your special to her" he says as we lock eyes. To be honest Jayda texted Dave that Kayla was going to be here. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Kairi and Dave. "Lets get bowling you ready" as I look at Kairi and she nods.

I got to the lane next to ours and start bowling with Kairi. We all ended up bowling together as a team. Every time Kairi would knock a pin over we would all make a scene and she would laugh. She ended up hitting a strike and we all cheered. She came and ran up to me and gave me a hug. "You did good lovebug" I say and she smiles. We all kept playing and vibing for the rest of the day. 

_______

Vote

Comment

Share

How yall feeling the story