Chapter Eleven

Kayla POV

 6 Months Later 

It has been a 6 months since I last talked to Dave let alone seen him. I know we weren't together but he could have at least texted but no, I see him and Bernice on vacation all hugged up. Im not going to lie I was hurt but it was my que to block him. I ended up shutting down. I stopped talking to everyone and switched to online school. The only thing I was focused on was school and my career. 

I am tired. For the past 6 months I eat live and breathe at the salon, but it is worth it , my reputation got bigger and I got to 1 million followers! 

I finished my last client and started to close the salon when I heard the Durk walk in "Sis! He yells as I walk and smile. On que Dave walks in with a huge bunch of roses. I roll my eyes and turn around and head to my office. "Ma let me talk to you" he said walking behind me. I get to my office and get my things when he grabs my hands stopping me "Kay" He says. 

I grab my things and the roses out of his hands and walk out " Thank you for the flowers". 

I head to the front and give Durk a hug before Dave comes out with an attitude "What's you problem" He asks

"I dont have a problem" I say 

" Then why have you been ignoring a nigga" 

" When were you going to call or text me" I ask angrily

"Ma I can explain" he says with pleading eyes 

" She embarrassed me and you stood there and didn't do a damn thing about it, did you call or text hmm lemme thing nooooo, but I see yall all boo'd up on vacation and shit. I am nobody's sidechick, and I'm damn not gonna be the girl you call when your mad at yo bitch either" I say. I turn to get my things and leave.

__________________

Vote

Comment

Share