𝟗: 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

"Fuck! Tatum, I literally made out with my best friends boyfriend! This is like the second time I'm having a breakdown about Billy!" I shouted and covered my eyes with my hands. Tatum patted my back as we walked down the sidewalk. I felt more and more uneasy with every second going by.

"It's okay (Y/N). Pretty savage of you, but still, it's alright." Tatum admitted. I playfully punched her in the shoulder and proceeded staring at the different types of stores that we passed. Tatum squealed once she saw her favorite designer clothing store.

"Don't tell me.." I muttered.

"Oh my gosh! They just released their limited edition collection. We've got to go in, like right now!" Tatum jumped happily and tugged on my arm. I groaned in defeat as she dragged me towards the entrance.

I had to admit. Tatum was a fashion goddess. Everything in the store looked like it was set for every trend. She rushed over to tons of isles as I followed behind.

"Isn't this totally cute? Like, wouldn't I look hot in this." Tatum boasted. She shoved a red and orange spiral skirt and a tight shirt yellow shirt into my hands. I observed the pieces of clothing and bit my lip.

"Yeah. If you want to get fucked by Stu in front of everyone." I joked. Tatum laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder. Her eyes lit up as if a light bulb went on in her head.

"Heyy! I've got a great idea. This will be my outfit for Stu's party!" Tatum smiled brightly.

"Oh. Uhm okay." I said. She grabbed my hand and gripped it tightly.

"Now lets find your outfit! I'll choose." Tatum exclaimed. She moved to the corner and brushed some clothing racks aside. Tatum clicked her tongue and grabbed one that looked kind of similar to hers, the shirt was plain white and the skirt was black. It was a pleated skirt, so I didn't need keep tugging it down in case it went up. She also handed me a plaid, loose jacket which matched when you buttoned it up.

"You like black and white right? Or would you prefer a checker pattern or something." Tatum asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. You choose." I bluntly said.

"Uhh..I'll buy both, so you can't try them on and make your decision." Tatum said.

"Yeah, alright." I smiled. Tatum took the clothes to the front, she placed them onto the counter as the cashier picked up the scanning device. She shot me a small grin, I puffed my cheeks and walked towards the door to wait outside. Tatum finished and ran outside with bags in her hands. She handed me one and began to speak.

"So.. Tell me. When Randy came over to your house to watch movies, did you guys like...you know." she nudged me.

"Stop Tatum! That's disgusting." I yelled. Tatum giggled.

"So you only did it with Bil-"

"No I didn't do anything with either of them." I cut her off.

"Ugh..whatever." Tatum said and took out a small makeup mirror from her purse. She smoothed her lipstick down with one finger and creased the edges. I gave her a small death glare.

"Whaatt? I have to look good everywhere I go." Tatum explained. She sounded like one of snotty mean girls from those cheap, off brand, high school movies. I crossed my arms and kicked a rock with my shoe.

"Want to stop by the video store? I work there now, so we can pick up some of those horror movies with that one lady in them." Tatum raised an eyebrow.

"You know, the one who flashed her tits or something after she lost her virginity. I need the movies with her in it for Stu's party. I forgot her name..what was it again?" I rambled.