3

I am  fire
Don't make me flower
Don't awake my heart again
I will be broken, I swear.

kaise likh leti hoon mai ye saab hehe😂)

(  kaise likh leti hoon mai ye saab hehe😂)

..................................

Shehnaaz looked at her royal bedroom. The room was screaming richness but where is the peace?

She doesn't even remember when she last time felt peaceful before today.

The man, sidharth shukla, has an unbelievable affect on her.

She was affected by his good behaviour. She never thought one will work under her after knowing that she is a freaking mafia.

But when sidharth entered in her cabin , she felt her hidden heart again started beating.

She thought he is greedy , he is after money, that's how everyone are.

But he was not like that.

He proved her wrong..

She didn't find him fake. She didn't feel that he is telling a lie for impressing her to get a job.

His eyes had the genuine passion for his work...When  he said that he doesn't want money, he wants  Experience,  a job by his talent, he was serious.

Unknowingly  she was really impressed with that man...Though she didn’t want to admit  but that man was different from everyone....

He was not a typical greedy man,  he was really really focused,  talented, honest, brave  and humble!!!

But why the hell she is thinking about the man whom she hardly know and who is Just an employee?

She broke a glass in frustration as her hidden heart was beating in an uneven way.

Sana:

Nobody can change shehnaaz gill, I am heartless, I am the ruthless Mafia.

.
.
.

Sidharth was happily cooking kheer for his mom...

As today he got the job in one of the Most famous company, he wanted to celebrate it with his mom..

His mom was the happiest today.. As she saw her son's hard work by her own eyes. She was really proud of her son .

.
.

After making the kheer, sidharth started thinking about his boss.

The lady was gorgeous ... If he wants to praise her beauty, then he will have to say that she is an epitome of beauty.