9

Heyaaaaa💜💜

.
.
.

The next morning,

Sana got up with a bad headache.  Her head was heavy.  She was feeling pain on her head..

Sana :

What the helll? Why my head is paining? Ahh!!

She quickly tried to get up but saw a lemonade on her side table!

Who kept it here? Nobody is in this house except her! Then?

She drank the lemonade and felt good. 

Then she looked at the clock. Oh god!  She is late for the office!  But she will have to take a shower.  Her head is still hurting  and a fresh bath can help her.

As soon as the water touched her body she felt nice and fresh.

She was enjoying the bath while closing her eyes  but suddenly her eyes opened widely when she remembered something ...

she rememberd some flashes from last night where she was angry and went on a pub. Then she got drunk and there sidharthhh came. Yes she remembers that they did a very cozy dance...and then....

And then?? How did she come home? Did he drop her? She couldn't remember more. She needs to ask the servant as soon as possible.

She got ready in her usual office outfit and went infornt of a mirror for applying her makeup.

When she was wearing her lipstick, she noticed that there were some cuts in her lips.  She was confused. Shaking her head, she applied a red lipstick on her lips to complete her look!

She went downstairs and called her servant .

Sana : kal mujhe ghar drop karne koi aaya tha? 

The servant looked Down and said...

Servant : ji mam kal raat aap ko ek sahab ghar chor k gye the. Thodi der pehle hi wo yaha se gye aur jaane se Pehle mujhe bol k gye the aap ki liye nimbu pani baana k rakhu.

Sana thought...

Iska matlab sidhaarth mere saath aaya tha, mujhe drunk halat mein drop karne?

  I just hope maine apne past k baare mein usko jada kuch nahi baataya hai.  Oh god mujhe kuch yaad bhi nahi aa raha!!

Sana sat in her car and reached office.  All she wanted now was to meet him and ask him what happened last night. 

****************************

Sid's mom, rita ji knocked his room's door...

Rita ji: Siddharth beta, office nahi jana?

Sid: mom I Have a holiday today..

He said without opening the door.

Rita ji: oh! Thik hai beta! Fir aram kar! Mai breakfast baana deti Hoon. 

Sid: ji mom thik hai.

.
.
.

Sana entered inside her office and her employees greeted her but her eyes were searching one particular man. One man who chinned her life, though she didn’t want to admit but she knew that he has successfully awaken her heart.