10

Five days passed.....

Sidharth didn't come to office and sana was now more than frustrated.

Sid didn't want his mom to know that he doesn't work in his previous office. He knew she will be worried .

They belong to a middle class family and have to face financial problems .  So Sid can't just be jobless . But he can't go to sana's office either.

Though his heart was missing her immensely but his overthinking mind overpowered his every freaking emotion.

So in this five days, he pretended to go to office in the morning but kept searching for another job .

And he got one job in a big company, not big like sana's company obviously but he was happy  that he isn't jobless now.

He missed her every freaking second. His heart wanted to go and hold her tightly to keep her forever in his arms but his mind was still guilty that he had kissed her when she was not in her senses, without her permission.

.

Today his new office's boss told him to come early in office as they have an important meeting today of a very big deal .

So he reached in his office and then he went in the meeting place with his boss.

They were waiting for the other company to come so that they can start the meeting..

Sid: sir thoda late nahi ho gya dusre company ko aane mein?

Suddenly he heard a voice...

Jaab company disloyal logo se bhare pare ho toh har kadam soch samaj k lena parta hai. Kyun ki log apne kaam pe loyal rehne ka dawa karte hai aur fir darpok o ki tarah resignation letter bhej k dusre company mein join kar lete hai...

It was sana obviously who taunted Sid and sod was shocked to see her.

Sana: jaab employees dhokebaaz ho toh boss ko hi kaam karna parta hai. Iss waja se I am a little late. I hope you won't mind Mr. Singh!

Sana said to Sid's boss though her eyes were still at sidharth and Sidharth wasn't looking at her.

Her soul was in fire! How dare he ? How can he just join another office when he claimed that he will be loyal with work? Moreover her heart became painful with the thought that how easily he is living without her presence in his life.

Was he such a liar? He used to say he will never leave from her life. He will never stay away from her but now he is doing it. .

How can he change? She believed him. She believed that he is not like others. He is different. That's why her hidden heart was beating in his presence.

When he used to look at her, when he used to smile her heart used to beat ... And now he also changed? He also left her?

Controlling her anger and pain , she told sid's boss to sit and start the meeting.

Sid sat there silently. He was too guilty . Not only because he left the job like that, but also he saw disappointment, hurt and pain in her eyes. He always could read her eyes. Today also he could read those pair of eyes of the woman whom he loves.

.

Sana: If I will give you the deal,  what is the gurantee that it will be beneficial for me?

Singh:

aap shehnaaz gill hai. Aap k liye har deal hi beneficial hota hai mam.  Hum lucky hai ki you agreed for this meeting. 

We will try our best not to disappoint you. Well, this is Mr. Shukla , my best employee!

Though he just joined some days ago but mam , his work is impressive and he will handle this project. So it will be beneficial and successful project .

Sid was shocked. He had no idea that his boss will give him this deal to handle. Oh god he wants to stay away from her but destiny is making it hard for him .

Sana chuckled a little and said ..

Sana:

how can I agree that he is your best employee? Just because you think he is the best doesn't give me a gurantee that he really is! I can't do a deal without knowing your employe's talent. I need to test him before taking a decision.

Sid looked at her ... He knew that something is going on her head but what does she want to do?

Mr. Singh said...

Singh: yes mam you can test him now. He is really capable and hard-working. Sid , you have no problem right?

Sid: yeah...yeah sir..no...no problem.

Sana: I want your employee to work as a temporary employee of my office to test him . I can't test him now. Mai aap k employee ka kaam dekh k hi fir sochungi ki mujhe ye deal aap logo ko dena chahiye ya nahi.

Sid was shocked!!! While sana looked at him with a sarcastic smile.

Sana: I hope you have no problem Mr. Shukla!! I really hope you are not a coward! Prove yourself and get the deal .

Singh: yeah mam alright.  Sid will work in your office for some days. I hope you will get to know that he is worthy enough to get this deal .

Sana: I will decide that after seeing his work. Till then , best of luck Mr. Singh .

Sid was sitting there with a fisted palms . What should he do now? He has no choice now! He will have to face her!

Sana was about to go but stopped and said...

Sana: hey Mr. Shukla ... come here for a second... I need to tell you one two important rules to work in my office...

Sid looked at his boss who pleaded to listen to her as the deal was really important.

Sid took a deep breath and stood infornt of her.

She looked at him and he saw fire in those eyes along with hidden pain .

Sana came a little closer and whispered...

Sana: You came to my life, affected me , awaken my hidden heart and then just left like other selfish people!? I thought you were different but you were not! Now you will see Mr. Sidharth Shukla, what shehnaaz gill can do. Welcome to hell .

Looking at him for the last time , she left the place while he could sense the pain in her voice.

_______________________

Keep loving💜