Part 33 - Betrayed...

Taehyung: What about me killing you... f*** jerk...

The deep voice of Taehyung stopped the time. Y/N pushed Inwoo, and she went near Taehyung. At his tone, she knew that he was ready to beat Inwoo's ass.

Y/N: (She grabbed his forearm.) Oppa... don't...

Taehyung: You really have a death wish? Fucking pervert!

Inwoo: Calm down big brother...

Taehyung: You will have a taste of my fists today...

Y/N: Oppa let's go... Please... don't fight... please.

Y/N was holding with all her strength Taehyung's forearm

Y/N was holding with all her strength Taehyung's forearm. Some students were staring at them, wondering what was going on. Taehyung made a step toward Inwoo, and Y/N couldn't do anything. He pushed the teenager who stepped back of two steps.

Inwoo: What... you really want to fight just because I asked her out? I was just joking... Y/N, tell him that I never touched you.

Y/N: (She put herself between the two boys.) Inwoo, go away!

Taehyung: ... humpf... Sis'... (He patted her head.) It's his destiny to be beaten today... right, JK? (He smirked.)

Y/N quickly turned herself and saw Jungkook standing behind Inwoo with his dark aura and deadly glare on his future victim.

Jungkook: Take her somewhere else... she doesn't need to see that.

Taehyung: I won't let you have fun alone...

Inwoo felt the danger surrounding him. Things were different and no one around dare to say something. He was alone against those two crazy beasts.

School Director: What are you all doing here?

The school director and 2 teachers appeared. Y/N felt relieved, Inwoo too, but Jungkook and Taehyung did not hide their annoyance. 

School Director: Everyone move... Miss Y/N, something is wrong? Your head teacher explained everything to you, right?

Y/N: Ah Yes... we were going out for lunch... Oppa, let's go.

School Director: Great... don't forget to reassure your father and to tell him that everything is settle.

Y/N bowed to the school director and grabbed Taehyung's arm to take him outside. She nodded to Jungkook so he would follow.

Jungkook: We are not done... be ready!

Y/N finally succeeded to take Taehyung out of the school, after a lot of efforts and the teachers' intervention.

Taehyung: What did he do to you? Why did you protect him?