30.

"I'm Denise, nice to meet you again, Mr. Chifuyu." The woman introduced herself as she smiles warmly at the man named Chifuyu. Chifuyu on the other hand just blushed as he felt embarrassed about how the woman looked at him.

"Chifuyu, the lady is talking to you! Come on man, man up!" Draken said teasingly as he pushed the man a little making the man tenser.

"Man... Another night of our dear Chifuyu acting like the old virgin he is." The man with the purple almost silverish hair said, making the women laugh. He then slowly shook his head in amusement as he looks at his blushing mess friend. The women then looked at him, confused about who he is.

"Good evening ladies, I am Takashi Mitsuya. Please call me however you like." He said as he extends his hand in front of the ravenette. Den then shorty introduced herself quickly followed by Guini.

"S-stop it guys!" Chifuyu shouted.

"Anyway, what brings you two here? Are you guys a regular or just hanging around?" Draken asked. He did not think that the two are the type to party around, especially in this kind of chaotic club. Joker's Labyrinth is indeed known to be an exclusive club but its patrons are mostly people from the upper class who loves chaos. Based on the women's features on the day they first met, they dressed fashionably yet neatly. They have this face and demeanor that you would think that they would never hurt a fly nor would say any bad words in their entire lives.

"Why Draken-kun, never thought that these innocent-looking women will set their feet in a messy place like this?" Den said teasingly as she approached the tattooed man seductively. Brown eyes meet the obsidian orbs of the man as she slowly reaches the man's shoulder.

Everyone is staring at the women's movement without blinking. Draken's breath hitched as he did not know what to do.

'Here we go again...' Guini thought as she sighs at her friend's shenanigans.

"I-- I--"

The woman then grab the man's shoulder, forcing it down so her face could match the man's height. Draken, not knowing how and when felt like his legs become jello and leans down on the woman.

Den then moves her head and is about to whisper something to the man's ear.

"There's dust on your shoulder, let me dust it off," Den said innocently as she gently pats the man's shoulder. "Alright, it's done Draken-san! No more dust!" She said as she pats him, signaling that she is done cleaning him off.