48.

It's 10 pm and Den together with Guini are lazing in the mansions living room after tucking Emma to bed. Both women are just casually sitting and not saying anything to each other as if their minds are elsewhere.

"They're late." Guini mumbled as she look at the clock across her.

"Well, at least he called me this time." Den then said as she smiled sadly at her friend. She remembered that her husband called her a while ago, she was busy preparing dinner together with Guini and Emma. She thought that maybe this time they will be able to eat dinner together and chat like always but to no avail, he just told her to eat and sleep early and don't wait for them.

"Well, that's a good thing then 'cause if he leaves you hanging again and I'll hang that shorty for real." Guini threateningly said as an evil smile creeps on her face. This made Den laugh.

'She's really gonna do that...'

"Oh come on, you should hang Rin first." Den jokingly said.

"Oh dear, I've done worst." Guini knowingly said making Den flinched.

'Oh boy... What did he do this time?'

Den then look at her strangely. Both women then stared at each other for a few seconds before laughing together.

'Are we getting crazy?'

"Anyway..." Guini trailed off as she stops laughing. Her face now looks serious as she leans forward to her friend to get closer as if she does not want anyone to hear what she was about to say.

"Why so serious all of a sudden?" Den asked in confusion.

"Remember that night when I asked you about this Rika girl? And you said nothing about it?" Guini said as she grabs her friend's arm gently. She then hold her hand and played with it as if a child who did not know what to do.

'Well, she technically did not say anything because Den did not who that woman is...'

"Guini... How many times should I tell you that I did not know who that is." Den said then signed, tired of her friend's shenanigans. "You know what? Let's just drop this conversation and rest." She was about to stand but Guini pulled her down to sit again.