Chapter 19 - I Care for You

--- Ohm ---

Idiot! Nonsense! What are you thinking Ohm?

Why am I believing in this stupidity that Niran clouded my head with?

Fuck!

And now I am unable to think from any other perspective.

It's almost time to leave office and I am still not able to decide how I should behave with Nanon.

As of now I am waiting downstairs for him as we came together in one car.

"Ohm..." Dad Ae called out my name and I turned to see him walking out of office building.

"Hi Dad!" I greeted him with a smile.

"Leaving for home?" he asked with a smile.

The employees who were leaving kept greeting him in between.

"Yeah... Am waiting for Nanon." I said.

"Ah... Is he still up there? Working so much on first day?" he laughed.

"Dad." Nanon called from behind and we both turned to look at him.

"My boy. How was your first day?" Dad Ae asked him holding him by his shoulders.

"Don't ask please. You guys gave us a mini heart attack in the morning. And then whole day I was lost in files and catalogs."

"Good. That's how you will learn. How was it for you Ohm?" he turned to me.

"It was the same dad. I am so confused about a lot of things."

Dad Ae laughed heartily. "I am able to see me and Manop in you both. It's nice. Good. I have high hopes from you both. Let's have dinner sometime together? All family members?"

"Sure dad. Let's catch up on weekend." Nanon replied.

"Ok then I'll leave first." He said and turned to leave.

"Dad..." Nanon called him.

"Yes?"

"Did you appoint the assistant for me?" he asked. I turned to look. I knew that it couldn't be the case that only I was having an assistant. But now it confirmed that Nanon got one too.

"Ah. Yes. You both will need some guidance. And being CEOs we might won't be able to guide you personally all the time. So we trained these two and assigned them the task to assist you." Dad Ae explained smiling.

"What task did you assign them?" Nanon asked a bit skeptically.

"We asked them to help you shift your attention in proper direction." He replied vaguely.

"Uhmm... And they know quite a bit about everything I guess?" Nanon asked. I am glad he is asking everything I had in my mind. But it's better to ask dad Ae. Coz my dad will never answer properly. He will only yell at me for questioning his decisions.

"Non... Don't worry. They both are our trusted employees. I know them from their father's generation. Their dads are our employees on the offshore as well." Dad Ae replied.

Nanon nodded but his expression is still serious

I wonder what is it that Nanon has discussed with his assistant that made him question like this. Is his assistant as crazy as mine?

"Boys, I'll take your leave now. I need to buy groceries on the way too. Or your Mom will not serve me dinner tonight." Dad Ae patted his shoulder and smiled at me before leaving.

Nanon turned to look at me with some sort of uncertainty. Like something is up with him. Who am I to judge? My mind is clouded with that 'stages of love' bullshit already.