2:13

Melody ensured all her plans were in place. Spent a couple hours with her children over midday. Until Ansley needed her nap, and Raven and Diana happily took the kids to Diana's private cabin for a night of being spoiled by grandma and their aunts Wren and Raven.

Melody loved raising kids on a wolf pack. There were dozens and dozens of kids of all ages all the time. Endless aunts and uncles and friends to watch and care for children. It was real community living, and it was Melody's favorite thing. She had grown up the only child of a hard working southern California Lawyer and real estate agent who enjoyed their jobs much more than their families. Melody had been so lonely, never quite able to be cool enough for the kids around her to want to be her friend.

She smiled as she watched her children go, Ansley falling asleep on her aunt's shoulder, clutching a hand knit blankie in her tiny fist. Sleeping just as easily as she would on Melody's shoulder. Able to feel the love radiating from the other woman holding her. James was skipping as he held his grandmother's hand and named all the wildflowers he could see. Her clever sweet boy. Wren was coming by later, almost certainly with art projects to engage the kids. Wren was so good with children.

She almost let herself follow after them, just to get one more sniff of Ansley's head before the sweet baby smell faded forever. To get one more very sloppy kiss from James. She kept herself strong. Her babies needed their mom and dad at their best, and right now they weren't. They were off balance and out of sync.

Melody left the note for Alexander on his desk. A heavy, gilt edged parchment enveloped with a calligraphy written note, inviting Alexander to come and find her. On the pack lands. For a night he would never forget. She had kissed the parchment before carefully folding the letter to slide it in the envelope, then carefully rubbed the envelope over her skin and hair to make sure it smelled like her, and left it on his desk.

Flint liked the hunt. So Melody was aiming to please him as well tonight. Tonight was to get things back on the right path. Everyone in sync. Melody packed her final bag for tonight, her final choice on costume and some very expensive and last minute toy deliveries. She headed out. Tying tiny white ribbons to the trees as she went. Just like she had done the night she first seduced him.

She had taken control then. She could do it now. Tying the ribbons to the trees as she went. Some she sucked on before she tied them to the trees. A couple she had held while she fingered herself while thinking of her plans. Making sure she was aroused when she drowned the ribbon in the scent of her pussy. She wanted Alexander ready to explode when he found her. So frustrated and turned on he was nearly insane with lust.

Melody had found Alexander's obsession with scent more than a little strange at first. But eventually when she learned how strongly it affected Alexander, it made her feel powerful. She loved that feeling. Knowing her sex, being with her was enough to bring her impossibly strong and handsome alpha wolf to his knees at her feet. A position he seemed much happier in.

She was taking a few detours, using her free afternoon to lay a few false trails to really make things challenging for Alexander and Flint as they searched for her. Plus she had been using a spare hour every day the past week to bike all the random trails on the lands she could. Alexander was going to arrive at the cabin, ready to pounce and take her swiftly the moment he got in the door. Too bad for him, she had significantly different ideas for how tonight would progress.

Melody was cackling as she carefully retraced her footsteps back to a massive oak tree that she had been practicing climbing. She wasn't overly skilled at tree climbing, but this one particular tree made it easy. But the best part was how it overgrew with the trees nearby. And those trees themselves were tangled in trees next to them. This particular part of the forest had been left to run wild for a long time and the forest was thick and dense. Making it easy for Melody to trace a trail overhead for a little bit. 'Weak human' as she was and all.