Hello there!👋

I Do And I Do

I Do And I Do

By

Mercy E. Kalu (Mercy198)

<———–————>

Adedayo Michael is an orphan, a school teacher, cool-headed and maybe a little too soft-hearted for his own good. One day, he saves a strange and helplessly looking young woman. Something about her draws him in, unable to walk away afterwards, especially after finding out she had somehow become clueless of who she was. Adedayo does what any typical Nigerian would call stupid, he brings her home.

Several attempts to help find who she was were made but to no avail and with each passing day, he felt his life entwining with hers. When friends, co-workers and church members began to pry into their matter, Adedayo makes her his wife to put a label on their cohabitation situation. Even though he tells himself that was the only reason, deep in his heart, he knew it was more than that.

If only loving her was enough to make her his for eternity... but it wasn't and Adedayo is about to find out the hard way when her truth comes barging into their supposed matrimonial bliss.

<—————————>

Start - 29/05/22
Finish -

<—————————>

An update (a chapter) will be released every Sunday of each week. If there's a delay, it will be communicated on my profile page.

<—————————>

Be warned, this book will make you smile, scream, throw a pity party and flung your head back in frustration.

<——————————>

Have you read?

Devil For A Husband

Crossing The Ceo (Paid story)

Red

My Husband whose heart belongs to Another

When The Sun Sets In The East

Dancing With The Masquerade

No? Yes? Check them out. All written by me.

<—————————>

Find me 👇

Twitter - MercyKalu198

Instagram - mercy_e_kalu

Facebook - MercyKaluAuthor

Pinterest - MercyKalu86

Tiktok - mercy_e_kalu

<—————————>

Copyright ©️ 2022 Mercy198
All right reserved

THANK YOU AND WELCOME AS YOU SLIDE ONTO THE NEXT PAGE!

Coming 29/05/22