Everybody got Secrets

(Jayceon in the media)

Twan

I was at the house chilling with my sis Asia tryna calm her down and shit. She just told me she had to beat her girlfriend ass cause she kept putting her hands on her and was cheating.

"Wait so you mean to tell me Lani was cheating this whole time, but was mad at you cause she caught you fucking around with Mel?" I said while pulling from the blunt

On everything I would have beat that hoe too. Bitches is grimey I swear. I ain't really like Lani like that anyways. See bitches get away with a lot of shit cause a bitch ain't finna call the police they just gone fight you toe to toe. I heard shit be getting really with them lesbian relationships.

"Yes bruh then she cracked my fucking phone, I should make her pay for it. And on everything when I see that dyke bitch it's on sight. Cause I mean I did stop cheating for a few months. But when I saw she was on that goofy shit again I started back doing me" Asia said taking a big ass shot from the Patron

"Damn that's fucked up, wait so bitches really be out sucking straps and shit😂😭, like dead ass licking the plastic?" I asked laughing

"Hell yeah w-w-when you look good like me, b-b-bitches will do anything you tell them....I be out here playing staddy to these niggas kids.😂😭eating they fruit snacks and shit " she stuttering

Asia only get drunk like this when she mad and got a lot on her mind. Yo she funny as hell tho. But my sis really do be out here pulling all the bitches. Melanie was the only one that cared tho.

"Yoooo you dead ass right now😂😂😂you can't steal my bitch that's fah sure" I said

"Man Ynelí know better bro" I said

Me and sis chopped it up for a few more hours then she had to go meet one of her bitches. She finally sobered up. When I had got shot a few months back Nelí came to see me everyday and even took care of me until I got back in my feet. I've Out of all my hoes she was the one who really cared and made sure a Nigga was good. That's when I knew I had to make shit right between me and her. I let all them other hoes go even stopped messing with my other baby mama Tiana. We came to agreement to just coparent and they made up. Nelí finna have my third son and I'm excited cause my girls will have brother who gone always protect them. She get induced next week and ye could come anytime. TJ birthday party tomorrow he turn 11. Him and Kayden excited that Nelí having a boy. ZaRiyah and Kayori wanted him to be a girl. I'm glad all my kids get along and don't play about each other. They even love Ynelí and she treats them like they are hers. Hell I been thinking about getting Ynelí a ring.

Getting shot really did open my eyes up. And yah boy finna get his shit together. This street shit kinda getting old but you know it's people who gone come back for blood. But if Jayceon make it with this rap shit, I know for sure ima go hard. Cause I really want better for my girls and boys. I wanna give them the life I wanted growing up.