Poison

Jayceon

We finally reached the hospital. The car ride was silent, but I couldn't help but think about what I would do if I lost Twan. Like who go take care of his kids cause his baby mamas ain't really there for them kids. They too worried about where Twan sticking his dick. I love my little niece and nephew. Shawty a rider foreal, I ain't think she was go come with me to the hospital any other female would have left me especially Tokiyo conceited ass. I was in deep thought that I didn't notice Khloe was trying to get my attention.

"Jayceon come on and I know ion know him like that but I'm pretty sure he gone make it. You gotta stay strong for him. What you think he gone say if you sitting here crying" she said grabbing my hand

"He would say stop crying like a bitch" I said

We both started laughing. I think Khloe the one foreal because she always keep it real with me. She ain't phased by this street life.

"He must be funny af, but we need to go up and see him" she said kissing me while holding my face

I got out and went to open the car door for her. What woman you know gone be there for you when stuff like this happen. I thought I wasn't gone never find a girl that cared about me more than my mama and Kairi. Speaking of Karmen I gotta text her and let her know Twan in the hospital.

I shot her a text real quick. Then we got out the car and proceeded to walk inside if the hospital. Then we got on the elevator and rode all the way up to floor 6.

Then he went to the receptionist and asked which way was room 622. She was steady on the phone gossiping and popping her gum. I know this hoodrat hear me talking to her.

"Excuse me which way is room 622?" I said and she just continued having her conversation

Khloe reached over the counter and disconnected the call. The girl looked up at us like we was bothering her.

"Umm can I help you?" She said with an attitude

"Look I had a long ass night, but I can squeeze one more ass whooping for yo ass if you don't tell us which way room 622 located" I said calmly

She just pointed to the hall on the right.

"Thank you, carry on" Khloe said walking away

Damn my girl a thug, that shit was sexy ASF. Amd then she walking in front  of me and all I can see is ass. Damn can't wait til I blow her back out. Damn Jay focus on Twan. You can think about that later. But it's hard to focus when you got a fine ass piece of chocolate thang walking in front of you.

Then she stopped in front of a door, that I'm assuming is Twan's room.

"The doctors are trying to revive him" she said

I walk up and stood beside her and watch as they put the electric shockers on him. I can't stand to look t him looking lifeless on that surgery table. "Come on Twan" I whispered softly

She held my hand and stood by my side. I couldn't watch them shock him any more so I looked away. As I was sitting there I could help but think about all the memories that me and Twan had. Bruh I could a book the same size of a Harry Potter novel. Like we do everything together and we always was together. When you seen me you seen him and vice versa.