Moving To Fast

Karmen

"How you gone come in my face and act all buddy buddy when you just fucked a bitch earlier" I said

His face got red asf when I said that. And it's crazy that nigga is dark skin.

"Look baby I-I-I was helping her study and-

"And she just tripped and landed on your dick😒😒" I said

"Yeah lol" he said laughing

He is just a disrespectful ass muthafucka. He just lied to my face. Then he have to nerve to laugh when it's a serious moment. That's alright I'll have my best friend will handle it for me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" I yelled

I am so done with his shit like foreal y'all. The fact that he laughed in my face like it was a fucking joke. And I done put up with so much shit dawg. I did shit for him when I ain't had too like that's how loyal I am.

"Yo pussy wasn't all that anyways, I'm out of here" he said

I threw all of his clothes and shoes at him. He didn't stay here with us but he did have a few of his belongings over here. I am really done with him. Two years home to waste. It's crazy I don't even cry no more.

Brandon Smith

Brandon Smith

"Yo dick was small and yo. stroke game. was. weak as fuck" I said in between me throwing his shit at him.

"Whatever" he said

Ion even know why I took his punk ass back. I had plenty of niggas in my inbox tryna to talk to me.

My heart dropped once I heard my front door slam shut. I can't believe we are really done. He was my everything, regardless of how he treated me. I just sat there and cried. I told myself I wasn't gone ever cry over a nigga but look at me now. Crying like what the fuck.

I went inside my bathroom and took a shower. Then I laid down and watched TV. I went inside of my camera roll and looked at all our pictures we took together. I contemplated on whether I wanted to delete them or not. But I pressed down on one if the pictures and selected them all and hit the trash button. I don't want any memories of him.

I called my girl best friend Melanie. We been best friends since my freshman year. I actually met her through Brandon. She is his half-sister, her father married his mama. Cause at first I was like how you gone try to talk to me but have some bitch at yo crib, but it was her.

She didn't get mad at me, when I did that because she understood where I was coming from. But I can't lie though she did tell me to stay away from his goofy ass, but no my dumb wanted to mess with a Q-DOG.

"Heyyy girly" Melanie said

"Heyy" I said sadly

"Did y'all get into it again, cause that seems to be the only reason you call me for now " she said nonchalantly