Chapter 9-Shakedown Test (Revamped)

Last time Y/N and Leo are having a relaxing time at the base and they both meet a new friend. Commander meanwhile are doing a preparation for Y/N, Leo, and Ironblood New member. Everyone want to see a test and shockingly the sirens activity is almost none.

Time : 03.42

Leo : *Groan* what a nice- uhh.

Leo wake up very early thinking it already 04.42 since he live at different time zone than Y/N

Leo : I thought it 04.42 but 03.42. Oh well better early, might better wake Y/N up.

Leo went to Y/N room which is located at Eagle Union Dorm (Leo dorm is at Ironblood). When he arrive at Y/N dorm but he hear something, a bath sound.

Leo : It seem Y/N already wake up.

During this Y/N enjoy a cold bath (Y/N actually hate hot bath with an exception), after he done he went to the closet to get a closet, then hear his friend.

Leo : Y/N, it me your friend, Leo

Y/N : Hold on, Hold on, Ill get my uniform.

After some moment.

Y/N : *Open the door* Oh hello Leo, I surprise you wake up very early.

Leo : Same, actually no I'm here want to wake you up but you also wake up very early.

Y/N : I see, anyway why you came here ?

Leo : To see you and since we want to do a test or exam or whatever it called, why don't we clean our ship ?

Y/N : That a good idea, but I already bathed, maybe bath again but at my ship.

Leo : I'm not even bathed yet but after we clean our ship I can bath at my ship.

Y/N : Yea, anyway let's clean our ship.

Leo : Let's go.

Y/N soon locked the door and they both went to their ship but at the dock their ship is no where to be seen despite how huge it is

Y/N : Umm where our ship ?

Leo : Maybe at the other side where we will do a test.

They both went to the area where they will do a test and their ship anchored there.

Y/N : Oh look that our ship. I wonder who move our super heavy ship

Leo : Maybe the destroyer or the Manjuu, anyway let's clean our ship.

Y/N : Of course.

They both went to their ship and started to clean everything

Timeskip 2 hours

After they both clean their ship and bathed, Y/N and Leo decided to go to the nearby hill and see the sunrise and both relaxed.

Leo : Look at that

Y/N : Beautiful

(Jeremy Clarkson : As dawn broke, the peace and serenity of this beautiful Ugandan morning was shattered by the bellow of a wild animal.)

??? : ESSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A/N : My God he's right but not at Uganda but Azur Lane Base)

Y/N : Oh tidak.

Leo : What the actually heck ?

Y/N : I think Essex did something cheeky for Enterprise that make her furious.

Leo : Well maybe, anyway let's enjoy this view for a while.

For around a good 38 minute, they watch the sunrise from the horizon