Chapter 15-Little Adventure

Back from vacation.

Commander Constance currently working at her office alone, while Prince of Wales which is her secretary currently at infirmary after suffer a fever. Constance need someone to replace her temporary. 

Constance : This paperwork give me a headache. I need a temporary replacement for Wales.

Constance already working at Azur lane for 9 years, equaling one of the Commander that previously Command Azur Lane. Previous Commander are very Hideous. Why, well because pervious Commander are perverts', lolicons, and more. Except the 1st, 2nd, 3rd to 7th, 20th to 25th, 32nd to 34th Commander of Azur Lane. If she made it to 10 years, she break the record for longest term. She soon finish all paperwork with exhaustion.

Constance : *Sigh* Finally, I need a fresh air.

Constance went out from her office and headed to a tree but she saw Y/N painting, Y/N often painting where he got bored or nothing to do if his friend is nowhere around, Leo meanwhile are doing his usual task. Patrolling, Hunting, and Killing. Constance was amaze with the picture he draw and she didn't want to disturb him.

Constance thought : "Ill be honest, with him I felt very comfortable."

Y/N : Mhmhm- Eh, Oh hello C...Commander you alright ? You look washed out.

Constance : Yea, I just finish the paperwork but without Wales, my secretary.

Y/N : What happen to Wales ?

Constance : She currently at Infirmary because she got a fever. 

Y/N : Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope Wales have a fast recovery.

Constance : I'm sure she will. Now I need a temporary replacement for the secretary but don't know who.

Y/N : I could help with that. 

Constance : Y-you want too ??

Y/N : Yes, But I don't want to become Full secretary just yet.

Constance : I'm glad to hear that and don't worry it just temporary, then Wales can go back becoming secretary.

Y/N : Great.

Y/N continue painting while Constance relaxing near him

Timeskip to next day

Y/N wake up at 04.00, very usual for him while Constance wake up at 06.15. Y/N went to his ship to check every part, every equipment, everything that was useful including the engine. One time when manjuus try to upgrade his engine at the dockyard, the engine was on fire Not by accident, it not because of flawed engine design but something else. Anyway at 07.55 Constance arrive at her office to do a paperwork while Y/N arrive soon after.

Y/N : Good morning, Commander.

Constance : Morning Y/N, ready for the work ?

Y/N : Of course I do, let's go.

Constance soon turn on the PC which is on the table. 

Constance : Today date is 11 may 2037.

Y/N was surprise to hear that

Y/N : Huh ? What the date again ?

Constance : 11 may 2037. What wrong Vermont I mean Y/N.

Y/N : You can call me Vermont anyway but 11 may 2037 ? That umm I'm living ahead of the time. And 2037 ? I'm middle age men.

Constance : Middle age men ?

Y/N : Yes, I was born at 1977 but I'm sure every shipgirls are older than me. Leo my friend born at 1979.