Chapter 23-Sakura Plan

Sakura Empire have a rather okay-ish relationship with Eagle Union but Royal Navy was very extraordinary. The same goes for Ironblood, Iris Libre, North Union, and other minor factions. However one of the Eagle Union member relationships is above that, and that is the one and only Y/N Vermont, he was one of the unique characters, his age might be his flaw and his health. But his personality is already very likeable. The fact was, the leader of Sakura Empire Yamato was close friends with him.

Yamato: "I wonder what is inside this box. It looks crucial, credit to Y/N. Now he and his friend Leo were very popular like us in this world, doesn't it?

Shimakaze: "Yea, bringing them to explore this world seems fun to them."

Yamato: "But also a big challenge to then. Their world looks quite different. FDG told me what she saw Leo and Y/N's world look like."

Shimakaze: "What is their world look like?"

Yamato: "Umm, very brutal, fact was we do exist."

Shimakaze: "O my...W-Wait, I and also you Yamato exist?"

Yamato: "Yep, but no human form, just ship form. Also, it proves it's unembellished that PR ship at their (Y/N and Leo) world only a design concept."

Simakaze: "I see."

Yamato: "Let's bring this to the office shall we?"

Shimakaze: "Yes Yamato."

Both two soon went to the office at Sakura Empire. inside, they went to place a big purple box.

Yamato: "This looks top secret, Let's open it together shall we?"

Shimakaze: "Yes Yamato."

Both soon opened the box together and found something amazing.

Yamato and Shimakaze: "WOW!!"

Meanwhile, Azur Lane finally reveals to the world the appearances of Y/N and Leo. A suprise took the world, the ship boy you may ask? Well, it was an impossible scenario but it was magic. Y/N and Leo also came from another world, making things even more shocking. But the world took note, already their personality according to the ship girls are funny and nice. Y/N and Leo sit down and watch TV with other girls

News: "Today news, how do Y/N and Leo make the odd chance feel possible? With the sirens activity being lower than expected, humanity is less threatened but remains at high alert."

Columbia: "So, Y/N. Leo, what do you think after we introduce you both to this universe?"

 Leo, what do you think after we introduce you both to this universe?"

Leo: "Umm, for me..."

Y/N: "Honest here but I generally don't like to become famous But this is a *Cough* exception, with a new world we (Y/N and Leo) in. I felt quite happy."

Leo: "I am also happy and suprise with it. But why did you girls introduce us to this world?"

Cleveland: "Because it is very important."