chapter 20 | boyfriend

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Nervous.

According to Aulora this clenching feeling in my heart is me being nervous.

I don't know feelings so I'll take her word for it.

"You'll be okay Enzo, I'm sure he loves you and wouldn't say no to you," she says to me as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

No.

"If I-I die tell m-m-my mama I l-love her," I say as my hands start to shake.

"You'll be okay. You won't die I promise," she says to me and I try to relax.

We're in the cafeteria today because I'm surprising someone.

Apparently according to Pinterest picture quotes I'm in love with Oliver.

I don't know what love is but they describe it so I used that to help me.

I have severe anxiety along with a speech delay which is my stutter.

I hate it.

It makes me feel stupid.

I don't know how anyone can want to talk to me when I can't form a sentence without struggling.

I don't even want to talk half of the time because it pisses me of when I stutter.

I don't know where I got it from but I'm stuck with it.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts as I remember why I am here today and what I need to do.

"Okay I'm-i'm r-ready," I say to Aulora and she smiles at me.

She's very pretty and nice to me but I don't think of her in a romantic way.

Gross.

Her and Kai are married in my head.

I need to be the best man at her wedding because I'm their bestfriends and they love me so much.

And also I'm in love with Oliver not Aulora.

According to Pinterest.

I walk out of the cafeteria and over to the English class which is his last class of the day.

I stand by the door as all the kids walk out and I wait til the last people walk out which is Kai and Oliver.