chapter 40 | reward

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Reward.

It is time for Kai's reward.

"Do you want to see what I'm wearing for you?," I ask him and he nods his head rapidly.

"You can look, do it yourself," I say to him and he lets out a shaky breath.

He grabs onto the hem of my dress and slowly pulls it up to my hips.

He looks down at my panties and he groans.

"You're so beautiful," he breaths out.

The lingerie:

(Choose as you wish, the straps connected to the thing on her stomach are attached to garter belts

(Choose as you wish, the straps connected to the thing on her stomach are attached to garter belts.)

He grabs onto the the garter belt and pulls it before snapping it against my thigh causing me to gasp.

He pulls the hem of my dress up further until it's rested at my breasts.

Kai's eyes hungrily look over my body as I feel him growing underneath me.

He pulls my dress all the way up and helps me pull arms out of it before putting it in the passenger seat.

I let his eyes rake over my body a few times as his breathing turns heavier.

I drag my hands up my body slowly.

"Don't I look so pretty?," I say amusingly.

He gulps and nods his head slowly as his eyes stay glued to my breasts.

I move my hands down his chest before teasingly rub my hands over his bulge.

"Stop teasing me please," he says and I shake my head.

I move my arms to his shoulder and hold onto him as I roll my hips causing friction to his growing erection.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't already soaked but he doesn't need to know that.

"You weren't being a good boy in the bookstore so I think you deserved to be punished. Am I right?," I ask him as I drag my nails down his chest.

Kai let's put a shaky breath before responding.